BFBC2 69.12.63.11 - what Port(s) for streaming?

Unleashed2k

i tried to add this to show its working

this is what i get when i try to add it:

Server 69.12.63.11:19567 is already streaming

here is the info from your server

<- pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: Config File written to *\pb\pbucon.use

<- pb_sv_restart

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: 3 Aliases Written to pbalias.dat

-> PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_SsNext = 170838 (0 to 999999)

-> PunkBuster Server: Game Version [521187]

-> PunkBuster Server: Running PB Scheduled Task (slot #1) pb_sv_ver

-> PunkBuster Server: Running PB Scheduled Task (slot #2) pb_sv_update

<- pb_sv_USessionLimit 8

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_USessionLimit = 8 (0 to 16)

<- pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: PB UCON Profile not added due to duplicate profile name (pbbhub1)

<- pb_sv_task 0 3600 pb_sv_ver

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: PB Scheduled Task Added: 0 3600 pb_sv_ver

-> PunkBuster Server: Running PB Scheduled Task (slot #3) pb_sv_ver

<- pb_sv_task 0 86400 pb_sv_update

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: PB Scheduled Task Added: 0 86400 pb_sv_update

-> PunkBuster Server: Running PB Scheduled Task (slot #4) pb_sv_update

<- pb_sv_AutoUpdBan 1

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: pb_sv_AutoUpdBan = 1 (0 to 1)

<- pb_sv_writecfg

OK

-> PunkBuster Server: Config File written to *\pb\pbsv.cfg

Let me know if you have anymore questions,

MyInternetServices.com

> Game Name: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

> Request Type: Other

>

> I am trying to setup PBBan's streaming but the problem is the server is binded wrong. When I connect to the server using pb logging it shows 69.12.63.2:1137 instead of 69.12.63.11:19567.

> I've tried doing the automated hub setup and still the server would not connect to pbbans. I've asked on the forums and they said "Ask your gsp to take a look at the ip bindings."

>

> Anyhelp would be nice. Thanks

Sigh. It still DOESNT show on here that it's streaming. so what do I do now. ugh. ;/ this is frustrating

Edited by Benway
split off http://www.pbbans.com/forums/issues-with-bad-company-2-t112484.html/page__st__80

Sigh. It still DOESNT show on here that it's streaming. so what do I do now. ugh. ;/ this is frustrating

I tried joinign your server to see if the IP is right but I can't find it in the BC2 browser. Is it the following:

69.12.63.11:48888 0/16 0/0 Levels/MP_012GR 49 / 1 RUSH Cafe Flesh HARDCORE FWF Clan Server

I posted in the wrong thread. But yeah I guess i'll continue it here instead of double posting in two areas.

I'm with MyIS and I have tried setting it up via hub, manually, and rcon and pbbans still shows it not streaming.

My server IP is 69.12.63.11 like you said. Cafe Flesh HARDCORE FWF Clan Server

I'm not sure what to do now since i've tried everything. I must be doing something wrong. I set the port to

19567 on here. Am I supposed to put 48888 instead?

My welcome letter:

IP Address and Port: 69.12.63.11:19567

Server IP: 69.12.63.11

Command Port: 48888

Event Port: 48889

Edited by Unleashed2k

I posted in the wrong thread. But yeah I guess i'll continue it here instead of double posting in two areas.

we can fix that, just go on here B)

left this in SGA private areas though ('Streaming Related Qs and Troubleshooting' is public-visible) as, errm, honestly you should read disclaimers.

update: Removed private information like phone numbers etc. from post #1 and moved topic to said forum visible to Members - thread "starter" has no streaming server left atpt, thus might be auto downgraded

Well I tried it again. I still have the default server port on here as 69.12.63.11:19567 but am I supposed to use the RCON (4888) port?

It shows not streaming with the auto hub install. I dunno what to do.

It's because your server is now running on 69.12.63.2:4781 which again works correctly for streaming.

but I can't connect to anything revolving that IP... rcon, game panel, etc says the other ip, yet everything else goes to 69.12.63.2:4781. My GSP says it's the other IP and not 69.12.63.2:4781 so should I just add 69.12.63.2:4781 as the IP here?

I'm just totally confused. If I update my pb configs and all that on the other IP, it will work for the this ip (69.12.63.2:4781) aswell?

but I can't connect to anything revolving that IP... rcon, game panel, etc says the other ip, yet everything else goes to 69.12.63.2:4781. My GSP says it's the other IP and not 69.12.63.2:4781 so should I just add 69.12.63.2:4781 as the IP here?

I'm just totally confused. If I update my pb configs and all that on the other IP, it will work for the this ip (69.12.63.2:4781) aswell?

R6 fixed it. topic can be closed/deleted.

"This build also fixed the issue some were having with the wrong IP and/or port being seen by PB streaming."

Edited by Unleashed2k

R6 fixed it. topic can be closed/deleted.

"This build also fixed the issue some were having with the wrong IP and/or port being seen by PB streaming."

Ip resolving to wrong server has been an issue for some GSp & server admins but as you state I think R6 09/03/2010 fixed this issue.