PBBan Streaming

Dodgy

I run a server by my self. Pay for it my self. And play for fun.

Whats the point in me even running PBBan if i cant stream. Because i need to be in clan/team and have a website.

I don't want any that team/clan website stuff.. I just like to play.. Why not give us the option to still stream live bans. No point to have it then in my eyes.

Why not make it so us individual Server owners can go and have fun hack free server?

Edited by Dodgy

Whats the point in me even running PBBan if i cant stream. Because i need to be in clan/team and have a website.

I don't want any that team/clan website stuff.. I just like to play.. Why not give us the option to still stream live bans. No point to have it then in my eyes.

Why not make it so us individual Server owners can go and have fun hack free server?

Every mandatory requirement we have in place (website, forums, roster, etc etc) was implemented in response to issues we have come across in the past.

The main concern for PBBans is quality of service, hence our adage "Always Quality over Quantity".

We have a duty to protect the admins that use our services, and the mandatory requirements that are in place go a long way to enforcing that protection.

We deliberately make the PBBans community a hard place to join, but once entry is gained the benefits are plain to see.

There are other anti cheat sites that do not employ any type of checks or validation of any sort, and some openly encourage cheaters to stream their servers :blink:

I can say without fear of contradiction, that this type of anti cheat site does every other reputable anti cheat site a gross disservice and their banlists are full of fake bans and more.

So, you see, at the end of the day you still have choices.

You can get yourself a web presence complete with forums, a roster of players that use your server and once you get a bit of impetus / activity going apply for a team account, or you can stream somewhere else that has less stringent joining protocols (if any).

If you dont have a team account, there is absolutely no point in adding the PBBans streaming information to your PB configs.

also you only need a website & info of team members if you aint running a clan then just call your team noclan or whatever you feel like.

You can make a free website quite easy just say you are not a clan or recruiting but you belive in cheat free gaming (my clan is small & we also play for fun)(theres loads of sites out there that allow free hosting.

The rules are the rules & if you want to stream you servers stick by them!!! there are other AC orgs out there that allow you to add home servers & alike but if you ask me they are noway as good as PBBans

So if you want to stream here that bad set a site (wont cost you a penny) then agree to TOS & away you go tongue.gif

simple easy & most of all FAIR

P.S rules / regs are tghere for a reason... they are not just put up to pee you & others offwink.gif

Edited by jimbouk1977