Can't get server streaming?

snilloconator

Trying to post here on streaming issue with new account.... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Server info is as follows...

b_350x20_C692108-381007-FFFFFF-000000.png

OMG it let me post....

Still can't create a new post in streaming section?

Can my account be fixed so that I don't have to log out and log back in for server administration area?

Edited by SnilloC

Trying to post here on streaming issue with new account.... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Server info is as follows...

b_350x20_C692108-381007-FFFFFF-000000.png

OMG it let me post....

Still can't create a new post in streaming section?

Can my account be fixed so that I don't have to log out and log back in for server administration area?

You currently are not part of any team account, therefore you can not see the SGA section. You can apply for a team account here:

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

First of all, your second account on the forums has been deactivated. Use the snilloconator (which is tied to a team account) to post.

Second, the server you listed is added under your team account as 68.232.162.128:195. I doubt this is the port you wanted. Delete the IP there now and add your server again with the correct port. Then you can check to see if it is streaming. If not, hop on IRC and ask for some help.

OK I only created a new account because I'm have major issues posting here or creating threads under snilloconator. But the same thing occured with SnilloC account as well.

I have since changed the IP and Port so I'm hoping it starts streaming.

Also my account manage show my name in red and GUI does not show. Little confused here? Sorry but I'm having real issues with the site.

get on irc they can help you in real time there http://www.pbbans.com/irc/index.php wink.gif But be pattient as i said before staff are from all ove the globe so it might take time but they will help you. (and dont give out info to just anyone in irc either)

Edited by jimbouk1977