Master Streaming Index (MSI) Released

RodeoBob

05-09-2005: MSI Launched

The newly designed Master Streaming Index is now online, it offers game admins the ability to check if their server are actively streaming. A server is considered non-streaming if we receive no data for a period of 3 hours.

Have a look folks....go to www.pbbans.com and click on the link to Master Streaming Index.

Now you will be able to keep track of your server's streaming status and help us keep them working properly.

If you notice your server is not streaming and you can't seem to figure it out, contact either me or Volfin to help you give it a kick in the ass to make it work.

Thanks for all you do to help make this community what it is!

• 3 weeks later...

Wondered what was going on. Got my new server streaming a couple of days ago with no probs then now this :rolleyes:

Shortly after the server was shut down, the host's father was put in the hospital. He managed to restart the server.....but didn't get to bring a lot of the vital services back up just yet.

Be patient, in the meantime ..... please post all of your PB catches manually and I will see too it they are added.

I anticipate this being resolved soon.

• 3 months later...

Have a look folks....go to www.pbbans.com and click on the link to Master Streaming Index.

Now you will be able to keep track of your server's streaming status and help us keep them working properly.

If you notice your server is not streaming and you can't seem to figure it out, contact either me or Volfin to help you give it a kick in the ass to make it work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn i'm a noob still.....could someone point me in the direction to find the MSI ?

Thanks

NM ,,my 2nd braincell just kicked in ,,,found it :P

Edited by Tim

• 2 months later...

Hi, little new to this and cant figure out what Im doing wrong here but when I go to www.pbbans.com and click on the link to Master Streaming Index, I get error saying I do not have permission to veiw that topic, please log in ? I am already logged into the forum but cant find an option to log into www.pbbans.com, help me please :D

Is your server streaming to PBBans? You have to be in the Streaming Game Admin group to have permissions to view the MSI.

Hi, no Im not in that group Im in *Group: Game Admin*

but I did apply to be and sent off the necessary pb_logs as requested to prove that Im server Admin ect :) Thanks for your fast replys and looking forward to more help :)

P.S, if my avator is offensive then plz let me know and I will remove it B)

Edited by BaZ

Your server listed in your profile isnt set to stream....maybe we misunderstood each other, its ok. You need to set your rtcw server to stream using the PAT or the jPAT....then, when done, plz pm me so i can verify if your server stream. Only after that youll be upgraded to streaming game admin and have acess to the msi

If you encounter any trouble you can ask ~>GFP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest RoB RowBoat SAM

i have 3 servers streaming and i see 0ne on that list ?

Edited by RoB RowBoat SAM

3 servers having 3 sep IP's would show all 3 on the MSI ....I'm guessing only 1 is actually streaming....dbl check w\ jPAT if your using it to be all 3 IP's are listed on it ;)

Actually, after dbl checking,,,you only have 1 server on the total list and its listed under the

{Not Streaming} list...hasn't been updated since 3\11..you should check on that soon if you still want it streaming ;)

BTW, nice AVA Baz,,,how'd you get a vid of my wife ??? :P

Edited by Tim

As Tim said

|RoB|

Soldier of Fortune II 72.36.157.155:20101

Last Updated: March 11, 2006 8:39 am

stoped streaming 11/3

70.86.178.251:20102

Are not in the msi

70.85.139.243:20200

Are not in the msi