Forced Registrtion on website from clan

juskidn

Hi i recently was trying to look at a website that streams to pbbans but i could not get into it because they forced me to register first....I thought this was against the rules as i just wanted to read there general forums... just asking, thx.....The clan name is =box= and the ip is 69.12.63.54:16567 and 69.12.63.53:16567 thx

Hi i recently was trying to look at a website that streams to pbbans but i could not get into it because they forced me to register first....I thought this was against the rules as i just wanted to read there general forums... just asking, thx.....The clan name is =box= and the ip is 69.12.63.54:16567 and 69.12.63.53:16567 thx

Sometimes a clan / group applies for streaming and provides a username and password for the exclusive use of the staff member validating their application (the comments box of the application form is a handy thing)

Sometimes a clan / group applies for streaming and provides a username and password for the exclusive use of the staff member validating their application (the comments box of the application form is a handy thing)

ok so i guess its not against rules to force me to register? Correct?

PBBans staff is who needs to have access to the site, doesn't matter if everyone else does too or not ;)

~

/*Pisi*/

SO just asking i can force registration? correct? Because we gave yall access, just asking, thx

Like I said, there was a reason for the temporary lockdown on the site you mentioned. Personally I find it preferable that at least a small section of forums is publicly viewable. If however there is a security reason that you wish to lockdown your site for then contact a member of staff with a login and password for your site. I don't like it personally as we have to deal with several thousand accounts and thats alot of passwords to remember smile.gif

Like I said, there was a reason for the temporary lockdown on the site you mentioned. Personally I find it preferable that at least a small section of forums is publicly viewable. If however there is a security reason that you wish to lockdown your site for then contact a member of staff with a login and password for your site. I don't like it personally as we have to deal with several thousand accounts and thats alot of passwords to remember smile.gif

Thx very much....At least now i know if our site has problems we can count on you guys to help us get through it, thx again...On a side note: but when you run a 24/7 ground map all you will get is hackers.... So i am glad we dont