Streaming application: clan name in use

absmythe

Hi,

I tried making a new account for our clan server, but it tells me the clan name and tags are already in use {HSF} Hells Special Forces and I couldn't work out how I determine how it is current set up.

An help would be appreciated.

Thanks

---------- Account Information ----------

Team: Hells Special Forces ({HSF})

Account ID: 6985

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 0)

---------- Server List ----------

---------- User List ----------

Timberwolf89 (134281)

Contact Timberwolf to have him add you to the team account. If that is impossible, contact one of us on IRC ;)

Just a heads up :)

The website of the existing {HSF} team account does not meet our mandatory requirements, its completely locked down.

The mandatory streaming requirements listed here;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423 are for us to validate a team account application and must be kept up to date for the continued use of PBBans services.

If it was not locked down and had the team roster showing as it should be, it would have been a simple task for us to check the activity/clan status of the current team account master user :P and in turn would have prompted a quick fix one way or the other.

Just a heads up :)

The website of the existing {HSF} team account does not meet our mandatory requirements, its completely locked down.

The mandatory streaming requirements listed here;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423 are for us to validate a team account application and must be kept up to date for the continued use of PBBans services.

If it was not locked down and had the team roster showing as it should be, it would have been a simple task for us to check the activity/clan status of the current team account master user :P and in turn would have prompted a quick fix one way or the other.

Hi, I'm guessing you are looking at the old site; that is no longer supported and the people that supported it are no longer part of the clan.. I tried to get in touch on IRC but had some difficulty. The identified owner is no longer involved with HSF and I would like to reset the details.

The new website is http://hsf.game-host.org/news.php which I believe meets the requirements. We have delayed our application to ensure that our activity/intent is clear.

Thank you so much for the quick responses -- is there another way I can work with you to resolve this?

Hi, I'm guessing you are looking at the old site; that is no longer supported and the people that supported it are no longer part of the clan.. I tried to get in touch on IRC but had some difficulty. The identified owner is no longer involved with HSF and I would like to reset the details.

The new website is http://hsf.game-host.org/news.php which I believe meets the requirements. We have delayed our application to ensure that our activity/intent is clear.

Thank you so much for the quick responses -- is there another way I can work with you to resolve this?

No need :)

Now we are in receipt of all current information re your clan, I have done the following;

1. Changed the website to reflect the current and updated clan website.

2. Added you to the team account.

3. Set you as the master user of the team account, and deleted the inactive guy.

4. Changed the mail address for the team account to yours.

5. Sent you a forum PM with all the team account details.

All that is required from you is to add a server that is configured to stream to pbbans.com

No need :)

Now we are in receipt of all current information re your clan, I have done the following;

1. Changed the website to reflect the current and updated clan website.

2. Added you to the team account.

3. Set you as the master user of the team account, and deleted the inactive guy.

4. Changed the mail address for the team account to yours.

5. Sent you a forum PM with all the team account details.

All that is required from you is to add a server that is configured to stream to pbbans.com

Wow, I am impressed with the speed and quality of service; now I just feel guilty that I am not living up to it at my end.

Once again, thanks for all the help!