BFBC2

HSMagnet

MaydaX.png

I stopped playing regularly back in April the day after the R7 patch. Lag was bad enough before R7 but after R7 it was not fun to play anymore. Add to that I was just plain bored of it.

Now I'm lucky to play once a month. Can't stand the sluggish game anymore.

i dont get time to play much, but here ya go.. add me Mag

04f02.png

i will add you ....luckily i still have some of my 20 precious slots open laugh.gif

The_Duality.png

I don't play an awful lot at the moment. I usually only play when I can squad up with some friends.

usually what i do as well

MaydaX.png

I stopped playing regularly back in April the day after the R7 patch. Lag was bad enough before R7 but after R7 it was not fun to play anymore. Add to that I was just plain bored of it.

Now I'm lucky to play once a month. Can't stand the sluggish game anymore.

about when i curtailed my daily playing as well

tbh the latest patch is a vast improvement

i don't knife much anymore....but hit reg is much better

i used to knife all the time....

tbh the latest patch is a vast improvement

Do you happen to play the game on a quad core CPU? I runa dual core 3.2ghz and the game still tells me to go f*ck myself when I get into firefights when I try to move. So sluggish it just pisses me off that I load up cod4.

i don't knife much anymore....but hit reg is much better

Hit reg is better and it almost feels like hardcore to me now. Can't seem to move anymore without being killed.

Do you happen to play the game on a quad core CPU? I runa dual core 3.2ghz and the game still tells me to go f*ck myself when I get into firefights when I try to move. So sluggish it just pisses me off that I load up cod4.

Hit reg is better and it almost feels like hardcore to me now. Can't seem to move anymore without being killed.

i7 920 w/ 12GB O' DDR3 goodness cool.gif lol but, i have a HD4670 512MB vid card and a 17" CRT right now laugh.gif

and i try to play on HC servers for the most part

i just wish you could have killcam or at least be able to see what kind of crap the dude your spawning on is in. blind spawning into a meat grinder is stupid

ok, I'll play.

Seeing that like other Klams infinite wisdom, the word "butt" in buttscratcher is not allowed, I had to go w/ one of my alternate IGNs. Is probably the root at some of my frustration w/ BC2 lol. They can have f*ck this , and Shit that, in ingame voice overs, but I cant have butt ! friggin idiot.

pc_amicrodot.png

As to the knife/tags part of the OP, I gave up on tags in 2142. Kinda lost the fun after you get enough of them, if you know what I mean... In BC2 I prefer the "one shot" w/ the saiga to the back of the head.

Edited by buttscratcher

I haven't been using my knife much because the 40mm shotgun is just too much fun.

what kind of range does it have?

i only remember using it once, long ago...

It got buffed in the last patch. I like it because it requires more skill than the 40mm grenade but can be just as damaging.

Edited by BOTA:X

Oh if we are basing this off knife kills, I win for most posted so far. :D I abused the knife so much before they nerfed it.

Personally my favorite gun is the MG36. Oh buddy beware for me at long range.

• 5 weeks later...

Oh if we are basing this off knife kills, I win for most posted so far. :D I abused the knife so much before they nerfed it.

Personally my favorite gun is the MG36. Oh buddy beware for me at long range.

I am only almost a rank 4 and so far my favorite gun is.. the XM8 :D Not sure how many knife kills I have as of yet.. but I am working on it.... Edited by SugarTzD