MoH Limited Edition

MaydaX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Spz8mXd11A

For just $0.00 more than the standard retail price, players will gain exclusive access to the MP7, as well as two new multiplayer weapons, and day-one access to the TOZ-194 and 870MC2 shotguns (which can be accessed in game by all players by ranking up).

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2010/07/medal-honor-limited-edition

Limited edition = a few unlocks out of the box. Déjà vu anyone? :P

i really like MP7....

not getting this however. unless it is gifted to me rolleyes.gif

I simply won't be getting it either.

I just ordered a copy of the new ArmA 2 expansion - complete with more mod tools than you can shake a MoH branded stick at. *counts the days until it arrives*

I simply won't be getting it either.

I just ordered a copy of the new ArmA 2 expansion - complete with more mod tools than you can shake a MoH branded stick at. *counts the days until it arrives*

I have loved the demo of the game but runs so bad for me I cannot really enjoy it. Its my system so maybe its time to build another system. This one is single core but has an excellent video card. Was built for AA years ago and ran fantastic but is far behind the times; give me a reason to upgrade... Something other than shitty console ports and I will spend some cash. ;)

• 3 months later...

I have loved the demo of the game but runs so bad for me I cannot really enjoy it. Its my system so maybe its time to build another system. This one is single core but has an excellent video card. Was built for AA years ago and ran fantastic but is far behind the times; give me a reason to upgrade... Something other than shitty console ports and I will spend some cash. ;)

This is the one I got but I got serious problems with the menu system, someone said it was a flash interface.

A) Can't save your data at login

B) Can't Weapons Customize

C) Can't add clan tag or use it

D) Can't save

Anyone have a clue what Flash program is used and can you autoupdate that kind of thing.

I use Crossfire 5850's and updated all video drivers and DX drivers, but I am seriously not sure what to do next.

I also have done a re-install and still no joy.