PB screenshots work in MOH 2010?

TheMr

Long story short no. They only work if the player is using DX9 and even then it's not guaranteed to work.

Was Battlerecorder actually going to happen for game? I Understand they never included killcam.

Was Battlerecorder actually going to happen for game? I Understand they never included killcam.

Read the last sentence here:

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2010/09/medal-honor-pc-servers

"however there is no 1st/3rd person spectate option as well as no demo recording feature."

Hope this helps.

Butt

Read the last sentence here:

"however there is no 1st/3rd person spectate option as well as no demo recording feature."

Hope this helps.

Butt

The requested page could not be found

There is no 1st person, true. But there is a 3rd person, and a free flight spectator mode for MoH 2010.

Edited by TGDredge

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d10cd9fa-vb193435.html

SO first succesful Screenshot or? They work sometimes and not all the time?

Give the search feature in the upper right hand corner a whirl. There are literally 100's of previous threads on this very topic. Search "black screenshots" or "failed screenshots" and see what comes up. B)

Butt

If you would have read what MaydaX said you wouldn't have even had to ask that question.

If you want to be rude in your reply Fine, I did read what he said my question was rushed but how can you define if it is dx9 or later, does pbbans bot do that?

I will play with it, to see if I get a outcome, but was this screenshot what May said or was this a later version of dx?

Is there any way to tell?

I did read what he said my question was rushed but how can you define if it is dx9 or later?

They only work if the player forces DX9 mode or is using WIndows Xp. Basically you have no control over what DX version a player uses and there is no way to tell.

and so the story continues, as it has for YEARS

Thanks for your reply HS, I stepped down as Admin, better spent playing the game and getting whacked by hackers then play a game and worry more.