I want to do my bit too...

s1ky

I am still finding aimboters on punkbuster servers, even with md5 and all that stuff running. I decided that if I come across a cheater I mean a obvous one who is getting like 200 headshots and aimming reall fast. Can I record this and where can I send this too?, I would also include a pb_plist in the 30 second video.

You can do nothing here with your own personal videos, I'd suggest going to the website of the clan of the server you play on. Most clans have report a cheater like forms where you can submit video and they can do a local ban as they see fit.

If it's in COD4 from the ingame demo maker and from a streaming server you can contact the server admins and have them submit it for it to be looked at and potentially added to the MBI.

so it has to be the ingame recorder if you want it to get submiteed to this site here?

Are you able to give me some IP's of secured servers that I can play on in cod4 that have all kinds of anti cheats on it like the full package if ur getting me?

Edited by s1ky

Then use the first list. That list won''t show which servers are running the full PBBans package like PBSS, MD5 Scans, Bind Scans, or CVAR checks, but you can individually hit the MSI link to see what the particular server makes use of.

It won't necessarily tell you which servers are actively using those checks but it will tell you which servers are at least better protected by having players banned by those additional tools.

EDIT: I lied if their hub flags include, for instance:

Enable MD5 AutoUpdates

or

Enable Hub Bind Queries

Then you can be certain they make use of those checks, If however they only have the Accept flags like

Accept MD5 Bans

Then they may or may not also manually update the MD5 checks, but will at least have players banned by those tools caught elsewhere also banned on their server

Also yes if the video is taken from the in game tool and given to the server admin it can be submitted. Things like xfire/Fraps will not.

Hope this helps

Edited by Crotan

I am still finding aimboters on punkbuster servers, even with md5 and all that stuff running. I decided that if I come across a cheater I mean a obvous one who is getting like 200 headshots and aimming reall fast. Can I record this and where can I send this too?, I would also include a pb_plist in the 30 second video.

Here is a list of servers that stream to PBBans;

http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-list-cod4-27.html

If you come across an obvious cheater, record a demo using the ingame recording feature, then pass it to the admin of the server you were playing on.

The admin will do the rest.

The server with IP 91.121.55.41:1024 doesn't stream to PBBans.

We don't know if it has a md5 checker and other things on it.

I would like to advise you not to play on servers of AR51, they have been suspended from PBBans for hacking issues.

can you tell me if this server has md5 chexker and other things on it. I know it has punkbuster on it I was just playing on it and there was an aimbotter.

Take no notice of what others have posted in this topic.

You have a list of cod4 servers that stream via PBBans, if you come across a cheater that is obvious, just record a demo using the ingame demo recorder and pass it to the admin of the server you were playing on.

Apart from that, theres nothing else to say.

Take no notice of what others have posted in this topic.

You have a list of cod4 servers that stream via PBBans, if you come across a cheater that is obvious, just record a demo using the ingame demo recorder and pass it to the admin of the server you were playing on.

Apart from that, theres nothing else to say.

okay ty very much

The server with IP 91.121.55.41:1024 doesn't stream to PBBans.

We don't know if it has a md5 checker and other things on it.

I would like to advise you not to play on servers of AR51, they have been suspended from PBBans for hacking issues.

ok will do. I will use the list i was given and play on them servers.

ty again

okay ty very much

ok will do. I will use the list i was given and play on them servers.

ty again

One favour again could you check this server out? I think I might play on this regulrly but before i do i want to know if its secured

ip: 89.18.168.61:28160