Duke Nukem Forever

MaydaX

• 3 weeks later...
2K Games and Gearbox Software today officially announced that the PC release of Duke Nukem Forever will incorporate Steamworks.

What does this mean for you?

It means that regardless of where or how you buy Duke Nukem Forever on PC, your purchase will be tied to your Steam account, ensuring that you'll always be able to install a copy of the game even if you lose your disc.

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=117553

Looks like another game with VAC if it has MP.

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: :lol:

Only in DNF could you get away with a vibrator in a game and have the ability to switch it on, I wonder if those twins......never mind ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently its delayed:

Just when we thought we were finally about to get our hands on infamous vapourware Duke Nukem Forever, Gearbox Software has gone and delayed it by a month.

Relaying the news via an amusing YouTube video presented by Gearbox head Randy Pitchford, the developer reports that Duke's long, long, long in-development outing has slipped from May 6 to June 10 (international) and June 14 (North America).

As Pitchford rightly points out, "it's not even April 1st".

"I'm very sorry for the added delay. We've all been working extremely hard and are very eager to deliver the game to you," he said. "I've been thinking of these lyrics from the great country song, 'He's The Duke' - 'He told us if we waited we could Come Get Some, but I never

knew Forever was going to be so long.' If you're like me, June cannot come quickly enough."

We've waited 13 years already, we can last another month - right?

Forever was recently awarded an 18 rating by the BBFC for containing "strong violence, sex, nudity, language and drug references".

D'oh!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...