Public Ban Lists

PartyPooper

Guys, I'm having a problem downloading the public ban lists. I can download America's Army but when I try to download America's Army 3 or any other one, I get a screen that simply states:

"Flood Protection Activated - Flood threadhold exceded. Please try again after 60 seconds"

I try again after 60 seconds and I still get the same screen. Is this a bug or is it a deliberate thing where you can only download one list a day or something?

It is deliberate.

It's exactly what it says on the tin

Flood Protection Activated - Flood threadhold exceded. Please try again after 60 seconds

The emphasis being on flood protection.

It is deliberate.

It's exactly what it says on the tin

The emphasis being on flood protection.

No probs but it still doesn't work after 60 seconds so I assume that it should say 60 mins perhaps?

No probs but it still doesn't work after 60 seconds so I assume that it should say 60 mins perhaps?

Not my field of expertise :) but it was either enable the flood protection and keep the banlists available to the public, or make the banlists only available to admins with private forum access.

Our intention is to keep them available for all and this is the only way to do it.

message may be generic to more than one situation

if you, as an individual, are making too many requests, 60 seconds may do it.

if there are too many requests from more than one source, the time frame may differ wildly

It's actually a little less than 60 seconds but I have to say 60 in the message to make sure people wait long enough :)

Also make sure your useragent doesn't change as it checks for that too.