Far Cry 3

SuperTaz

I agree with Pisi-Deff. Although your question may have been valid derailing a thread just because an EB staff member was active just isn't cricket.

How is a question 100% of SGA's would like a direct answer to, derailing? Would PBbans staff prefer the question asked in one of the "hey look at us, we're actually doing what were being paid to do @ EB - ban wave" posts - in the other section? Or, would a polite question posed from a long time, monthly contributing member, be deleted by PBbans staff there as well?

If I cant ask someone that - (by his own activity on this forum), opens himself up to interaction with fellow members, a respectfully worded question in open forum because were not allowed to ask , then we might ask those individuals to stop posting on this forum. Or, add it to the forum rules before the next 'donations delima' bump comes around:

1 ) dont post links to cheat sites.

2 ) dont ask legitimate questions to someone from DICE or EB (because they will probably ignore your question anyway)

The fact this is a Far Cry 3 thread and you're trying to steer the conversation in a completely off-topic direction would be the derailment. Feel free to ask in a relevant thread or create your own.

That's ok i just won't post on here any more if it is making wave's

Keep Safe

How is a question 100% of SGA's would like a direct answer to, derailing? Would PBbans staff prefer the question asked in one of the "hey look at us, we're actually doing what were being paid to do @ EB - ban wave" posts - in the other section? Or, would a polite question posed from a long time, monthly contributing member, be deleted by PBbans staff there as well?

If I cant ask someone that - (by his own activity on this forum), opens himself up to interaction with fellow members, a respectfully worded question in open forum because were not allowed to ask , then we might ask those individuals to stop posting on this forum. Or, add it to the forum rules before the next 'donations delima' bump comes around:

1 ) dont post links to cheat sites.

2 ) dont ask legitimate questions to someone from DICE or EB (because they will probably ignore your question anyway)

Put him on ignore Nick.

:rft:

(love the new Smilies, i wondered where Maydax kept pulling them from)

The fact this is a Far Cry 3 thread and you're trying to steer the conversation in a completely off-topic direction would be the derailment.

Might check the Bf3 topic in this section :) That things been driven off in the ditch (derailed, as you put it) more times than one can count, yet we start removing posts now? Its ok. I am not blind. Its pretty clear what went down here.

As to your point. Ubisoft has contracted EB as their anti-cheat for Fc3. The question I posed was related to a problem related to that service... An example of the problem currently seen in another Even Balance supported game was used, as to identify the issue, to aid in a focused discussion of the question raised.

Had the discussion been allowed to go forward, any questionable verbage could have been adjusted to lend to a potentially worthwhile addition. A thoughtful site moderator could have quietly/easily made such changes.

Feel free to ask in a relevant thread or create your own.

No thanks. I'll let Pisi repost my question in a way he will find "suitable" to his taste.

i wonder how graphic intensive this will be on the GPU.

I would assume pretty demanding, of course probably depending heavily on your settings. The foliage and everything is going to be killer, along with explosions in camps and such. I don't expect to be running this thing at Ultra if there is such a setting.

Sorry man, but thats a bit of some nazi / heavyhanded admining there.

Not true / not possible. Reason: i click this subforum as 'Mark as read' meanwhile; a forum that once started out as "Sanctuary" ... Now this must be about something like worshiping the golden gym bag, right?

After a rough overview (soz i still cant be arsed to squeeze any sense or facts of my interest out of this, FC and crysis always used to be gfx-demos, no fps), i might help you out with a slight hint here: Eventually you get the point when you once realize you are talking to yourself; at the current state there is little hope though.

i might help you out with a slight hint here: Eventually you get the point when you once realize you are talking to yourself; at the current state there is little hope though.

Dorothy probably felt the same way. Just before she figured out the mighty Oz was nothing more than a retiree, hiding behind fire, smoke, pullies and levers... Thank goodness we have people like Toto. Unafraid to pull back the curtain, to show us what is on the other side.

Long live FarCry 3! :D

I played Far Cry 3 at my friends house. I was a noooooooob. Way too many controls and was clueless for the map and new skills. Lol. He has a 6970 and it was getting FPS drops to 21 on DX9. Then I decided to up the ante by running it on DX11 with ultra textures while AA is set at zero. It was OC'd on DX11 and it was still getting FPS drops. xD

Ps. This was played on 1920x1080. xD

So I bought it a little while ago, installed and played it. love it etc. Then just today, they sent me an email saying they may have sold me a game with a serial key used by someone else, that may have kept me from downloading the game :o

Except it hasn't.

Then gave me a coupon code for the free Deluxe edition, so now I have two copies. Crazy stuff

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what those guys are doing in their support department, but they've now sent me a third Farcry 3 key, even though my original worked fine and I'm playing the game since the first time I installed it. They seem dead set on sending me game keys for a problem that doesn't exist.

• 1 month later...

That's ok i just won't post on here any more if it is making wave's

Keep Safe

Just wanted to thank you Nick for recommending this game. Its brilliant and i have clocked a lot of hours on the single player and some on the co-op so far.

• 1 month later...

Far Cry 3 has a weekend sale! Huge savings! http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/DisplayDynamicProductListPage/ThemeID.8605600/pgm.84711300/productID.252068500/productID.250899600/productID.252074300/productID.250900500/productID.258143200

It ends soon, but with big savings. Not to brag, but I got 30% off for any downloadable PC game I want because today is my bday. :D

Edited by Chaos1907

• 9 months later...