Heat Wave in the U.S.

SuperTaz

This heat wave sucks. Right now it is 103F, or 39C, where I am at. Tomorrow is supposed to be just as bad for much of the U.S. I think I lost 10 pounds so far today because of this sauna type heat.

Is anyone else suffering because of this heat? :huh:

I'm down in NC and it never ceases to amaze me how the News/Weather treat this as some kind of new or out of the ordinary occurance.

In the 12 years I've been stateside (all of them in the same state)...in fact from my very first week here back in March 1999, we've had consistant, prolonged 100 + degree Fahrenhiet temps in the Summer every year.

So why should it be should big news now ?

I'm down in NC and it never ceases to amaze me how the News/Weather treat this as some kind of new or out of the ordinary occurance.

In the 12 years I've been stateside (all of them in the same state)...in fact from my very first week here back in March 1999, we've had consistant, prolonged 100 + degree Fahrenhiet temps in the Summer every year.

So why should it be should big news now ?

everything is subject to be big news

if it is really slow news day, they will break in programming to have a special report concerning a sale of chicken breast w/ rib meat at the market

maybe I should of said the last 10 years

Yeah, that would have been a bit longer a timeframe. But was worth a laugh, so all the better. cheers

If it makes you guys feel any better, High yesterday was 107, the low was 85! Sucks now, but get back to me come Nov-Feb. Then all this summer garbage does not seem so bad B)

butt