Blatant cheating destroying servers

oshima

There's a guy named ILIIILLLIIILLLIL (he uses capital I and lowercase L to prevent him from having his actual name found out) that was just on our server (BF3). We couldn't get his name right so we couldn't ban him. Anyway, everyone would instantly die to him any time they spawned. The round ended at a couple hundred kills for him and zero for anyone else. If you could quickly remedy him, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

There's a guy named ILIIILLLIIILLLIL (he uses capital I and lowercase L to prevent him from having his actual name found out) that was just on our server (BF3). We couldn't get his name right so we couldn't ban him. Anyway, everyone would instantly die to him any time they spawned. The round ended at a couple hundred kills for him and zero for anyone else. If you could quickly remedy him, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Go Battlelog and search for player, type some combos like iiLL or LLii and there is a whole bunch of suspect statistics shown. Seems they use the combination to harden the admin work, but what look likes IIIIIIIIIIIII in game and on Battlelog transforms to iLLiLLLiii in any notepad so the effort seems lame. Makes me wonder if they all have the same brother as father. :)

Unbelievable, i met 4 cheaters on diferent Battlefield3 servers and only one was kicked manualy by admin. People have names and profile pages of cheaters in battlelog and nothing can be done with that.

Like these two players, cheaters and they still can play

IlI-SHAKAL-lII http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/cz/user/IlI-SHAKAL-lII/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

BF3Y http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/cz/user/BF3Y/ [battlelog.battlefield.com]

To address the OP's query.

You can apportion part of the blame on EA customer services, I don't know what they are smoking over there but it certainly leaves a sour taste in the mouth when this happens;

Game BF3

Alias IllIIIIIlllIIlll

pbguid 9584b8b4679ca9841d61f052e5a2f7f3

Globally banned by Even Balance

The player concerned is an active member of numerous different cheat sites and although he was not detected on a PBBans streaming server, he made the mistake of thinking we were the originators of his global guid ban and showed up on our forums to appeal his case.

He started off by claiming he was confused, and was pretty polite in his posting style

PBBans staff pointed out that the originators of his global ban were Even Balance themselves.

He then states that he is dealing direct with EB (still very polite and proper)

1 day later we see this posted;

LOLzzzzzzz just got a FREE bf3 Key from EA.

FU Punkbuster.

Lets ROCK & ROLL .wowwwwwwwwwwww

That gives you an insight into PunkBuster™ doing what it is paid for and the people paying, cutting it off at the knees.

If EA are going to take the easy option and give out free cd keys to anyone who claims they were wrongfully banned, why bother employing Even Balance in the first place :scratchchin:

To address the OP's query.

You can apportion part of the blame on EA customer services, I don't know what they are smoking over there but it certainly leaves a sour taste in the mouth when this happens;

Game BF3

Alias IllIIIIIlllIIlll

pbguid 9584b8b4679ca9841d61f052e5a2f7f3

Globally banned by Even Balance

1 day later we see this posted;

LOLzzzzzzz just got a FREE bf3 Key from EA.

FU Punkbuster.

Lets ROCK & ROLL .wowwwwwwwwwwww

That gives you an insight into PunkBuster™ doing what it is paid for and the people paying, cutting it off at the knees.

If EA are going to take the easy option and give out free cd keys to anyone who claims they were wrongfully banned, why bother employing Even Balance in the first place :scratchchin:

Ok, that seems to be the best solution, void his ban and send him out again - what a moronic action. About what EA custumer care smoke, my guess would be a mix betwen Strontium, Americum and Sawdust.

• 2 weeks later...