Hello, Proble, Plz Read

Slash

Hello, my name is Slash from the -{F@ST}- Clan. i have recently decided to go play sof2 GOLD edition as a step up from my usual sof2 version 1.0 when i tried joining servers, i recieve a message that says i am automatically banned by punkbuster because of a "GUIDE BAN" :( i am an honest loyal descent player, and i would like to continue playing sof2 gold version. if there is any way i can get my guide unbanned or change it somehow, i would really appreciate it. :)

my guide- 14f569af

PBBans.com nor any other anti-cheat community have any control over global bans or global hardware bans. They are issued directly from EvenBalance and according to what was said in their announcement....WILL NOT BE LIFTED! If, however, you feel that you were banned in error, please e-mail EvenBalance here or you could use their support ticket system

ok, thank u guys for ur time :) and about the key, how do i switch the key (if possible) to 1 only i would have to prevent this kind of mistake? or what would u recommend doing?

Edited by Slash

ok u got me there...... i would really like to play gold, as my clan does some of the time. but if it means so, i will have 2 stick to 1.0 for now. :( well, post or email me or sometin if u guys have any other recomendations of what i can do. thanks for ur help. B)

• 2 months later...

Remeber when you use hacked versions of software you are not only robbing the developers but yourself and others the same. With out funding the software will not last or prices will rise for honest buyers .

also makes more work for the developers to try and secure their software witch inturn means longer wait times for new releases . Hence QUAKE , Grand Torismo.