Can you help?

RESimple

My clan tagz are "#R|E#"

My clans full name is "Rear Enders"

The server IP is "213.208.119.84:27960"

Wen registering a while bak i didnt notice the part were I could register my clan, and streamline my server with you guys, I had forgotton that Id registered and tried again this morning, but it sed "you are already reg" so i used my login name and password and hereI am now, but could somebody please enter this information were it belong?

I have had a few problems with hacks and if I ever get them again, am I to post here descretly?

due to them changing their msn name and IP and moving on when I confrunted them?

Ive had this b4, bu he was of course kicked out my clan :)

we are a new clan but we seek assistance :)

I think I may have come to the right place :)

Thnx again guys :)

My clan tagz are "#R|E#"

My clans full name is "Rear Enders"

The server IP is "213.208.119.84:27960"

Wen registering a while bak i didnt notice the part were I could register my clan, and streamline my server with you guys, I had forgotton that Id registered and tried again this morning, but it sed "you are already reg" so i used my login name and password and hereI am now, but could somebody please enter this information were it belong?

I have had a few problems with hacks and if I ever get them again, am I to post here descretly?

due to them changing their msn name and IP and moving on when I confrunted them?

Ive had this b4, bu he was of course kicked out my clan :)

we are a new clan but we seek assistance :)

I think I may have come to the right place :)

Thnx again guys :)

i have just validated your account this morning and set you as member .. your server cfg still shows jedix as admin and your website just kicked me off when trying to ascertain your admin status :(

as explained in the pm i sent to you .. if your active in clanbase you are required to stream to game violations and you are allowed to stream to one evenbalance repository.

the only bans we accept here are bans from streaming servers .. this is a safeguard that prevents anyone from claiming they were framed :)

:) not on clanbase but will change the server admin from Jedix to Simple tonight im at library now :s lol waiting for grandma coz she cnt use a computer to look up flights :(

grrr :P

thnx for fast reply :)

ok ive set myself as the administrator and changed the e-mail over on my server.cfg

:)

Im ghlad ive found a server streamer which will be effective :D

btw can i just ask,

when u stream the server how will it work and what wil it do? :)

your website just kicked me off when trying to ascertain your admin status

my website is www.rearenders.co.nr :)

thnx

Edited by RESimple

Ahhh ill take the password off now :) but ive put my name on admin on the server as well....tht was needed anyways :)

thnx

ok i have removed the guest login :)

hope this helps too :D