Dingo Info

Dingo

• 3 weeks later...

I just found this... Made me think about this post about Dingo hacking. It's a part of a conversation between the NK (nightKillerz) clanleader and BB Dingo (not BB anymore).

badboy_dingo: well if u thinkin the same way let me know because i havent started on anything yet man..

badboy_dingo: i made a hack yes

badboy_dingo: but just to prove a point that u can hack on Mac computers

badboy_dingo: hacks are easy all they are is Shaders

badboy_dingo: but it was all just to prove a point

That's not really the point. Dingo was saying how narrow minded pbbans was, accusing him of cheating. He tried everything to convince people he was not a hack... and in this quote he literally says that he is a hacker, he made one himself.

I thought it was kinda funny... thats all. :P

That's not really the point. Dingo was saying how narrow minded pbbans was, accusing him of cheating. He tried everything to convince people he was not a hack... and in this quote he literally says that he is a hacker, he made one himself.

I thought it was kinda funny... thats all. :P

none of which can be proved beyond doubt :) which is what pbbans is all about (quality over quantity)

just as we have had faked log submissions and faked pbss submissions all gets found out in the end and the easiest thing in the world to fake is irc or msn logs .. not accusing anyone of doing this btw but at the end of the day posts quoting various convo's off various chat programmes etc do absolutely nothing for me without cast iron proof to back it up

:wub:

It's not a fake... but you are right. Like I said, I wasnt trying to prove that he is guilty, cause i don't really care. I just found it funny that I saw him talking about his self made wallhack... :lol:

none of which can be proved beyond doubt smile.gif which is what pbbans is all about (quality over quantity)

And that, I have to partly disagree with... Quality yes, but not all admins have the same integrity you might expect from a pbbans associate. :o

It's not a fake... but you are right. Like I said, I wasnt trying to prove that he is guilty, cause i don't really care. I just found it funny that I saw him talking about his self made wallhack... :lol:

And that, I have to partly disagree with... Quality yes, but not all admins have the same integrity you might expect from a pbbans associate. :o

our quality over quantity refers to the fact that every ban we put on the MBI has been verified as 100% genuine via streamed logs .. not sure what you mean about admin integrit,y but if you find cause to complain about any admin that is associated with this site then you may pass on any such complaint to me via mail or forum pm and it will be looked into with the same vigour as our ban submissions (dont forget to have all your evidence attached :) )

I think it's already forgotten and maybe I shouldnt have made the comment. But I was really suprised when a pbbans admin was spreading rumours that 10 CHP were caught on one night, including the clan owner. That was BS... At that time, i didnt think very high of pbbans, so registered to see if maybe my image of pbbans was wrong.

If you take that and the fact that our server admin was denied to stream with pbbans I had the feeling that pbbans was anti CHP for some reason. That's all...

But like I said, I registered to see if I was right about pbbans, being an arrogant bunch of people, and i was wrong... :rolleyes:

What's a lot? From the 10 entries someone has shown me, atleast 3 are and have never been CHP. Then there are some people that had generated keys that were banned, that doesnt mean anything. Except they have to buy an original copy.. ;)

And then the 4 wallhackers, trik-trak, C5, Sandra and Silent started their own clan. MDK...

But, all of that still doesnt give someone the right to go around spreading rumours that they all got caught in one scrims and that the clan owner was one of them, thats BS. No matter what explanation you might have...

If someone can post all CHP players that are on the list... :rolleyes:

The people I have:

[CHP]SilentBob - Was out before I was in, was booted for a hack.

[CHP] Jigsaw - 10 year old kid, used a generated key. Stopped playing.

[CHP]ZigZagRezzin - He's in MDK now

[CHP] ROBERT - 13 yr old kid, asked for a try-out and we said no. Was never CHP.

[CHP]<<FacelessMan>> - Retired his CHP himself

[CHP] GoNzO - Never heard of a Gonzo

[CHP] Silent - Former CHP leader, got caught by F4F. Now MDK leader.

[CHP]**C5** - Now MDK

[CHP] Trik--Tra - Now MDK

[CHP]**Sandra - now MDK

[CHP]SnotRocket - Never heard of him

The only name I have, [CHP]MrNoBrainor, is still in the clan. He can play on every pb protected server with a new key.

We now have over 35 active members, SOF2 only. Before, we used to have 50+ players with CHP tags. So that's a lot... After MrX caught a few, we got rid of the bad apples and we still need to do that on occasion :D

Edited by Notorious

we got rid of the bad apples and we still need to do that on occasion

its a hard work but it needs to be done :lol:

and remeber all clans have had cheaters its what you do with them when you find out that counts ;)

I think it's already forgotten and maybe I shouldnt have made the comment. But I was really suprised when a pbbans admin was spreading rumours that 10 CHP were caught on one night, including the clan owner. That was BS... At that time, i didnt think very high of pbbans, so registered to see if maybe my image of pbbans was wrong.

If you take that and the fact that our server admin was denied to stream with pbbans I had the feeling that pbbans was anti CHP for some reason. That's all...

But like I said, I registered to see if I was right about pbbans, being an arrogant bunch of people, and i was wrong... :rolleyes:

if i remember right your server admin at the time had a global ban flagged against him :P

all water under the bridge now .... aliases have never meant anything to me as we ban by guid :D

who is this pbbans admin btw?

Notorious i thought that was old buissnies why drag it up again?

and by the way it has nothing to do with pbbans ;)

that means it dont belong in this forum :) ok?

It still is old bussiness, that's why I don't name people.. It's solved. I didn't say it to get people in trouble. Like I said, I haven't had people judging me because I'm CHP.

hmm someone wants flameware.

I know you don't mean me... And MrX isnt the person to start one either... :rolleyes:

No one here judge any one notoriuos

didnt you see i said that all clans have had,will have cheaters that they will have to deal with?

if there is anything you want to say to me you can do it on msn

dont start here or i will close the topic