Celibrating the first ban on GO server

GOS_LEgiONary

To celibrate this, drinks are on me to night. Please have a beer or any kind of drink you prefer and sign it on my tab by replying on this thread. (valid globaly saturday the 19th of may 2012, every reply will add up to a donation for PBBans)

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-accbans-ab12332.html

Cheers!

:partytime2:

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

And here is EB's reply for the appeal of that ban:

05/17/2012 11:40:17 - "Adam D"pblogo_small.gif Note #3: The supplied GUID has been associated with hacking or interfering with the normal operation of our PunkBuster software and has therefore been compromised resulting in a global ban from PunkBuster enabled game servers. We have no way of knowing who was actually playing with this GUID at the time the violation was triggered. We also have no way to know if the violation was triggered on your specific computer. Our system does not collect personal information and furthermore we have no way to attach a cheat/hack violation to a specific person. This ban will not be lifted as then the person who did trigger the violation would again be able to join PunkBuster Servers using this GUID.

Keep busting those cheaters! :clapsmiley:

You got your first notch on your bed post son. I just hope you used protection.

If you refer to the cheater - it was just so beatifull, he cried :)

A small party to celibrate his historical footprint, nevertheless I hope you enjoyed it!

If you refer to the cheater - it was just so beatifull, he cried :)

A small party to celibrate his historical footprint, nevertheless I hope you enjoyed it!

I enjoyed my first one as well. (my first ban that is :lol-risa-226: )