"Former Streaming Admin" Rank

Knives*

How about a new title? :)

This is not to brag but to monitor any reuturning former Streaming Admins that may wish to stream again one day. It could come in handy to simply look at their title than going through the background checks

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

How about a new title? :)

This is not to brag but to monitor any reuturning former Streaming Admins that may wish to stream again one day. It could come in handy to simply look at their title than going through the background checks

Thoughts?

A lot can happen in the period between being a streaming admin ... downgrading to member .... and then returning to stream servers again.

The vetting procedures we have in place have stood us in good stead over the years.

It takes a staff member seconds to verify if a member has been a streaming admin in the past, and the vetting procedures will still kick in regardless of title :P

People do background checks?

Whoops! Did I post at GGC-Stream? I thought this was the PBBans forums.

A lot can happen in the period between being a streaming admin ... downgrading to member .... and then returning to stream servers again.

The vetting procedures we have in place have stood us in good stead over the years.

It takes a staff member seconds to verify if a member has been a streaming admin in the past, and the vetting procedures will still kick in regardless of title :P

True enough. I just stated that as an example of how it could be used, not intending to state that as the only purpose of having the new title. It's all good. By the way...

I was not "downgraded". =(

I was "liberated".

=)