New Ban wave?

Mike_BigGun

I woke up, made coffee and came over to check the MBI and ohhh how sweet it was to see another Ban wave in progress. I started checking the busted players in BL and found 3 high level Col like 93+ on the list and 2 of them I had even played with before!!! One of them even posted which cheat site that got detected, which of course I wont publish so more of them get caught lol. Keep up the excellent work!!!!!!!! You guys make my day!! :party0049:

I woke up, made coffee and came over to check the MBI and ohhh how sweet it was to see another Ban wave in progress. I started checking the busted players in BL and found 3 high level Col like 93+ on the list and 2 of them I had even played with before!!! One of them even posted which cheat site that got detected, which of course I wont publish so more of them get caught lol. Keep up the excellent work!!!!!!!! You guys make my day!! :party0049:

+1

Going online in a few - Ban Wave Party!

The site was **no naming of cheat sites in general forum sections please** which I read on one of the players busted battlelog profile lol I was snooping round the AA site and ran across this post from one of the admins which kind of made me mad. I quote " 3. Do you had bans in the last 4 weeks ?

nope. And if a detection is ever made - our security usually discovers the breach within an hour or two (usually much less than that). The cheat is then disabled on the loader while the security breach/vulnerability is investigated and necessary changes made. It's rare for our cheat to be down and is usually fixed within a few hours (if not sooner).

Edited by fozzer
cheat site advert

I for one am so sick of that AA admin HaruhiAA always posting on the forums at BL that he gets paid to defend the cheaters who get accused or rubbing it in everyones face while live streaming the AA cheats while playing. I dont understand why EA has not banned his accounts on BL permanently and no EB bans at all when there is clear evidence he uses cheats in game. Very frustrating indeed....

Edited by Mike_BigGun

*Snip

I dont understand why EA has not banned his accounts on BL permanently and no EB bans at all when there is clear evidence he uses cheats in game. Very frustrating indeed....

Because EA makes equal money per sale - on cheaters and clean players alike. Cheaters need the game, just like clean players. Its $60 a pop either way. With EA's stock situation, they cannot afford (literaly) to turn their back on that group.

Any outward bravado against cheats from most devs/studios is disingenuous, and all bark w/ no bite.

• Upvote 1

The site was **no naming of cheat sites in general forum sections please** which I read on one of the players busted battlelog profile lol I was snooping round the AA site and ran across this post from one of the admins which kind of made me mad. I quote " 3. Do you had bans in the last 4 weeks ?

nope. And if a detection is ever made - our security usually discovers the breach within an hour or two (usually much less than that). The cheat is then disabled on the loader while the security breach/vulnerability is investigated and necessary changes made. It's rare for our cheat to be down and is usually fixed within a few hours (if not sooner).

Pity their security does not kick in until after 100's have been silently logged :P

The first they know about it is when their users start getting globalguid bans directly from Even Balance.

Let's face it ... they would not be selling much if they told the truth.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/cheater

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I am confused about something, I see players getting banned in a new wave the last 2 days but why are they already playing!!! When a player gets caught by EB doesnt that account get locked? They can still play on pb servers that are not streaming GGC and PBBans data? So basically they just get a new cd key from the site they paid for the cheat at and can keep using the same account? If so, then it is just about money and not security..... Some change the name of the account right away but you cant hide from better battlelog!!! I add all banned players to my radar and if I see them in a server I go in and tell the admins lol

Its called EB GlobalBan, Mike. Only EB has the authority to make it happen with Punkbuster. EB has no control over Battlelog. If a tool gets PBBanned in BF3 on a server, the PBBans Hub will announce it to other servers being streamed to PBBans. If a tool joins another server with PBBan, there will be announcement saying "Prior enforced MBi Ban" on that server. Lol!