Mod Issue?

Maester

Not sure how to really explain but I'll try

I have a favorite server that created a mod called micewars.So to run his server he created a folder called micewars_2.In the command line he added +set fs_game micewars_2

Now my 2nd favorite server MOB Barbarossa uses z_ahz_vehicles which downloads to your UO folder

After playing @ Mob I cannot get into the Micewars server because of the vehicles files.But heres the catch

Someone else running the same mod (Micewars) but not running it in the folder micewars_2 they are running it out of the uo folder.We can get into that server with no issues running the same mod and not removing files.So does this issue have to do with creating a mod folder for that server?

every mod i play for various games creates its own folder .. for example i have ETmain as standard and i also have ETpro/Etpub/Jaymod folders as well .. never had an issue with playing a modded vers of any game i play

current games on this pc:

rtcw

et

cod

bf2

fear

css

cod2

mohaa

every mod i play for various games creates its own folder .. for example i have ETmain as standard and i also have ETpro/Etpub/Jaymod folders as well .. never had an issue with playing a modded vers of any game i play

current games on this pc:

rtcw

et

cod

bf2

fear

css

cod2

mohaa

WHAT ??? NO SoF2 ??? :P sry bud ,,,didn't meen to go off topic :D Ya damn traiter :lol:

btw, same here Traet,,except for BF2 I play the same games daily,,,never had any conflicts ,,,,,, maybe it's just that 1 other server you speak about has a diff mod setup and it conflicts w\ yours ?

Edited by Tim

no originally codfiles stated that mods and maps should be put in uo folder.This server doesnt it puts its mod and maps in a folder called micewars_2.Now taking the same files out of the micewars_2 folder and putting them in the uo folder I can play with no issues on a server that has the same maps.Its just this server and only this server giving the issues