We want to stream!!

Hey all,

We have our new server running (2 days now), and we would like to stream. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Reap

sorted ..thanks for preffering quality over quantity Reap,any questions feel free to ask :D

• 4 weeks later...

hey welcome dude and streaming takes a lil time but think about it its worth the wait cos then hackers free :D

This makes no sense...I help you set up streaming to your server,,,I walk you threw jPAT and the commands for HLSW ,,,I see your name on the list here "STILL" as a streamer viewing todays topics BUT I see your avatar has changed... {biting my tongue} ...WHAT were you thinking ?????

Edited by Tim

re snowball .. doesn't matter to me if its a member / streaming admin or staff member .. if you use a proxy to register your forum account to deliberately hide 2 IP linked hack convictions (one was an exact match) then that person will end up on the convicted cheaters list .. if he had been honest right at the start he would not have had his forum account validated because of those cheat convictions .. i'm always saying this because i believe its true .. our integrity is paramount and i will not stand for anyone who compromises it