EA Origin accounts are being hijacked

Twiebie

It's worth mentioning that EA's password policy is absurd. You can't have any characters that aren't either a letter or digit. Not to mention that they truncate passwords to 16 characters. EA have to accept some blame for this.

It's worth mentioning that EA's password policy is absurd. You can't have any characters that aren't either a letter or digit. Not to mention that they truncate passwords to 16 characters. EA have to accept some blame for this.

when they give new keys to everyone that whines about being hijacked, they are accepting some blame

Its still worrying though when it appears its extremely easy for someone to hack someones origin account.

It's only as easy as the account creator makes it :)

• Upvote 1

you know what, go f*ck yourselves. after all the time I have gamed; I now have this stigma! f*ck off

For a well educated man in his 40's you sure have a unique way of expressing yourself.

Congratulations are in order on 3 counts.

1. Complete and utter failure to grasp the fact that your pbguid has been compromised and can never be "uncompromised"

2. You have now managed to get closed the only avenue of information that was providing you with info on how to progress your issue with EA.

3. Your warning bar is now full and any further outbursts may well lead to a full forum ban.

Apologies to the folks who contributed to this topic, if anyone feels the need for any further information re the topic title, I would suggest opening it in a Streaming Admin section of the forums :)

• Upvote 3