Banned

BlueSetiX12

hey guys can one of you help me with appeal a ban because I tried it and it did not work i am banned from the server 8.9.8.248:28960 i will appeal this ban

We cant help you with a local ban...

Figure out if the server has an associated website and appeal the ban there.

hey guys can one of you help me with appeal a ban because I tried it and it did not work i am banned from the server 8.9.8.248:28960 i will appeal this ban

You're looking for http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/page/index.html

It's too bad they don't stream to PBBans

NINJA EDIT: Well they've had an account in the past, but it's locked :P That's a new one I've never seen

You're looking for http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/page/index.html

It's too bad they don't stream to PBBans

NINJA EDIT: Well they've had an account in the past, but it's locked :P That's a new one I've never seen

Xtreme Idiots has a team streaming here. greywolf2 ( 115283 ) is the Master User

that zombie server is not on their streaming list

• Upvote 1

Xtreme Idiots has a team streaming here. greywolf2 ( 115283 ) is the Master User

that zombie server is not on their streaming list

hehe, again I say. This is why you're staff and I'm not.

I only saw the duplicate account under book (128055). What I get for searching for the full name rather by tag. Someone should get on their case, they list a whole slue of servers on their website that aren't streaming here. :(

• 2 months later...

Dear Admins PBbans why you are streaming cracked server Example:77.120.206.196:28960??? or is it okay to????

We do not support cracked servers and when they are found by our security sweeps or by information received they are blacklisted and removed from our systems.

Congratulations on getting your own forum account flagged as a spammer.

• Upvote 2