How to clear ban

yahoozee

Okay so I've been trying to play on servers for quite some time now. I don't hack! But for server admins keep banning because they think I hack. One server admin says that my score per minute is too high (even though I've seen more than 100 people who's spm is way higher than mine) and my 1.8 k/d is too high for a legit player. I was eventually able to convince him that I was playing legit but then he went on PBbans and said that he saw 3 previous bans connected to my ip. I think this is what has been ruining my gaming experience. I'm just asking is it possible to clear these bans off my ip. Everyone keeps thinking that those accounts are my previous accounts and they're not.

I know that but that doesn't mean it's me personally. It could be any one of my family members. I think it's quite unfair to rule me as the person. And I'm not the only person in my house that actually plays battlfield 3.

Three PBBans = three different Origin accounts = three different guids. I don't know if you really have family members or not that also plays BF3. However, if you're telling the truth, that would be why. Having one computer with a PBBan or more from as many Origin accounts being logged in one computer will show the external ip linking the three PBBans. All you need to worry about is keeping your computer, if not Origin account safe. Stats does tell very little about the player because of it doesn't have pics or vids of their game play. PBBans staff, take over because I don't know what else to say about this situation. lol

Okay so I've been trying to play on servers for quite some time now. I don't hack! But for server admins keep banning because they think I hack. One server admin says that my score per minute is too high (even though I've seen more than 100 people who's spm is way higher than mine) and my 1.8 k/d is too high for a legit player. I was eventually able to convince him that I was playing legit but then he went on PBbans and said that he saw 3 previous bans connected to my ip. I think this is what has been ruining my gaming experience. I'm just asking is it possible to clear these bans off my ip. Everyone keeps thinking that those accounts are my previous accounts and they're not.

We have only the PBBans Master Player index to base our information on and a pbguid caught cheating was last seen on a PBBans streaming server October 17, 2012 ... then your pbguid popped up with the same IP as the cheater October 18, 2012.

Most people have a dynamic IP these days so unless the banned pbguid/IP overlapped with a clean pbguid/IP, as far as PBBans is concerned we tend to give the player the benefit of the doubt.

You qualify for the benefit of the doubt by the skin of your teeth.

Here is an example of an overlapped BF3 pbguid from the same household as you:

pbguid 29cf9438

Alias SychoKillz

IP - 74.73.15.115

First seen - October 7, 2012

Last seen - October 22, 2012

Please remember that a server admin can ban anyone off a server that he pays for and is under no obligation to provide a reason.

I suppose they see a cheater get caught and the very next day the same IP is used to create a new Origin account and has a shiny, new, clean pbguid, which is exactly what you have to do if your pbguid is globally banned by Even Balance.

Quite a coincidence :hmm:

On another note, while running a few checks (we always do when someone makes a ban related query) I was quite surprised to read this on the battlelog forums;

Yahoozee

Enlisted: 2012-10-18

2012-11-10 02:57 , edited 2012-11-10 02:58 by Yahoozee

I'm working alongside PBBans and GGC Streaming

I have been with PBBans since March 2004 and I have never heard of you ... unless you used a BF3 alias of SureViolence at some point :dude-meh:

We have only the PBBans Master Player index to base our information on and a pbguid caught cheating was last seen on a PBBans streaming server October 17, 2012 ... then your pbguid popped up with the same IP as the cheater October 18, 2012.

Most people have a dynamic IP these days so unless the banned pbguid/IP overlapped with a clean pbguid/IP, as far as PBBans is concerned we tend to give the player the benefit of the doubt.

You qualify for the benefit of the doubt by the skin of your teeth.

Here is an example of an overlapped BF3 pbguid from the same household as you:

Please remember that a server admin can ban anyone off a server that he pays for and is under no compulsion to provide a reason.

I suppose they see a cheater get caught and the very next day the same IP is used to create a new Origin account and has a shiny, new, clean pbguid.

On another note, while running a few checks (we always do when someone makes a ban related query) I was quite surprised to read this on the battlelog forums;

I have been with PBBans since March 2004 and I have never heard of you ... unless you used a BF3 alias of SureViolence at some point :scratchchin:

Lmao you see people thinking I'm freaking lying. Both SureViolence and Sychokillz belong to my younger brother. But yeah that post was definitely me. I noticed that PBBans homepage had an option to submit cheats so I told people I was working alongside you guys otherwise they would think I was just bullsh*tting. "Working alongside you guys" meaning I was going to do whatever I could to help you guys ban hackers because you guys move rather slow on it (no offense).That plan basically failed because I realized that those hacking sites are account based hacks, you can't use them unless you are a paying customer. So, I just dropped the whole plan all together. Not paying 25 bucks for all that trouble. I also noticed a ban sweep that had occurred at the time. Basically, what I'm trying to find out is if it's possible to clear these bans from my IP because admins keep banning me based off of this record. I wish people could screenshot me, or record me or something I have nothing to hide.

Lmao you see people thinking I'm freaking lying. Both SureViolence and Sychokillz belong to my younger brother. But yeah that post was definitely me. I noticed that PBBans homepage had an option to submit cheats so I told people I was working alongside you guys otherwise they would think I was just bullsh*tting. "Working alongside you guys" meaning I was going to do whatever I could to help you guys ban hackers because you guys move rather slow on it (no offense).That plan basically failed because I realized that those hacking sites are account based hacks, you can't use them unless you are a paying customer. So, I just dropped the whole plan all together. Not paying 25 bucks for all that trouble. I also noticed a ban sweep that had occurred at the time. Basically, what I'm trying to find out is if it's possible to clear these bans from my IP because admins keep banning me based off of this record. I wish people could screenshot me, or record me or something I have nothing to hide.

The only fail that I see is that you have confused PBBans with Even Balance (the creators and maintainers of PunkBuster™ software)

PBBans is a privately run, third party streaming service and has no affiliation with Even Balance.

The bans we issue are made within 3 seconds or less of detection.

There is no facility for editing any of our systems data, it is what it is, "live" streamed log data.

Just thinking out loud here .... what I don't get is .. if SureViolence and Sychokillz are both your brother, how come it was your pbguid /Origin account that first appeared the day after SureViolence got a global ban and Sychokillz still has his original clean pbguid that was first seen on a PBBans protected server on October 7, 20012, and last seen on October 22, 2012 (before and after the SureViolence global ban) and he still has his active Origin account first created November 30, 2011

Thanks Fozzer he made a big stink about this on battlelog so I copied the link and quoted your post there for Reference

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625378317786

wow, seems to me several people over there would have been sanctioned for the incredibly abusive language....

The only fail that I see is that you have confused PBBans with Even Balance (the creators and maintainers of PunkBuster™ software)

PBBans is a privately run, third party streaming service and has no affiliation with Even Balance.

The bans we issue are made within 3 seconds or less of detection.

There is no facility for editing any of our systems data, it is what it is, "live" streamed log data.

Just thinking out loud here .... what I don't get is .. if SureViolence and Sychokillz are both your brother, how come it was your pbguid /Origin account that first appeared the day after SureViolence got a global ban and Sychokillz still has his original clean pbguid that was first seen on a PBBans protected server on October 7, 20012, and last seen on October 22, 2012 (before and after the SureViolence global ban) and he still has his active Origin account first created November 30, 2011

I don't know how to respond to that. I honestly only started playing battlefield 3 2 months ago. Anytime before then I have no affiliation with this game whatsoever. I played Bad Company 2 and BFP4F. The only Battlefield games in my history. I honestly have no idea how long my brother has been playing Battlefield 3 but it was definitely way longer than me. One thing I do know is that SureViolence and Sychokillz both belonged to my younger brother. My brother plays battlefield 3 on the family computer. I bought a brand new AMD Radeon HD 5770 video card for the computer sometime around July. Before then the computer could not run battlefield 3. I bought it specifically because my brother asked me. He wanted to use it to play high-end games such as Battlefield 3. As for the dates that you gave me, I would say coincidence then again I can understand where you're coming from seeing how it's literally the day after. Other than that I can't explain.

Let's try a little timeline here.

It's safe to post the full IPs in a general forum section because yours is dynamic, and has changed since the time we are about to look at.

I will concentrate on the link that you have admitted to between yourself, Sychokillz and SureViolence, and ignore the 2 other linked bans.

By your own admission Sychokillz is your brother and resides at the same household as you.

Sychokillz has a clean pbguid and an active Origin account dating back to November 2011.

In early October, 20012 the IP of Sychokillz and SureViolence was 74.73.15.115 (yahoozie had never been seen)

The global ban issued by Even Balance sometime in October was on pbguid d977a688c54745cd74c4e56c791e1104 that belonged to a player (SureViolence) from your household (IP 74.73.15.115)

Sychokillz played on a server with a clean pbguid that was seen before and after the global ban was issued, so that puts him out of the timeline.

SureViolence had created an Origin account on October 3, 2012

SureViolence pbguid received a globalguid ban, issued by Even Balance, some time in October 2012.

SureViolence tried to join a PBBans streaming server on October 17, 2012 with an IP of 74.73.15.115 and the globalguid ban then showed on the PBBans MBi.

Recipients of globalguid bans have only one option if they want to play again, that is to create a new Origin account and purchase a new BF3 game key.

yahoozie created an Origin account on October 18, 2012 (the day after Sureviolence was last seen)

yahoozie first seen on a streaming server October 18, 2012 (the day after Sureviolence was last seen, and both had the same IP 74.73.15.115)

Conclusions:

Someone in your household created an Origin account on October 3, 2012 specifically to cheat with and their pbguid got detected and globally banned before the month was out ..... or ..... Sureviolence and yahoozie are the same person.

Because there is the tiniest sliver of doubt that Sureviolence and yahoozie are one and the same person, and maybe because it's the season of goodwill toward all men :) in my role as PBBans accounts manager, I have decided to allow your forum account to remain as a member account as opposed to restricted user.

What there is absolutely no doubt about is that someone in your household is a cheater and anyone with the right access levels here at PBBans can see that connection in an instant.

Like I stated earlier, a server admin can ban anyone off a server that he pays for and is under no obligation to provide a reason.

Now you are in full receipt of the facts you can appreciate why server admins elect to adopt a "better safe than sorry" approach to allowing you to play on servers that they pay for.

Just for info:

The other 2 banned pbguids that are linked to you by IP 74.73.15.115

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-4372529f-vb271920.html

Alias - Skynord

Created an Origin account on August 16, 2012

Raised a cheat violation (VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 80762) August 17, 2012

The ban was issued by PBBans and has never been appealed.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d52897d8-vb275779.html

Alias - HarmattanWind

Created an Origin account on August 21, 2012

Globally banned by Even Balance October, 2012

All in all a good advert for how effective PunkBuster™ software really is :)

• Upvote 1

Let's try a little timeline here.

It's safe to post the full IPs in a general forum section because yours is dynamic, and has changed since the time we are about to look at.

I will concentrate on the link that you have admitted to between yourself, Sychokillz and SureViolence, and ignore the 2 other linked bans.

By your own admission Sychokillz is your brother and resides at the same household as you.

Sychokillz has a clean pbguid and an active Origin account dating back to November 2011.

In early October, 20012 the IP of Sychokillz and SureViolence was 74.73.15.115 (yahoozie had never been seen)

The global ban issued by Even Balance sometime in October was on pbguid d977a688c54745cd74c4e56c791e1104 that belonged to a player (SureViolence) from your household (IP 74.73.15.115)

Sychokillz played on a server with a clean pbguid that was seen before and after the global ban was issued, so that puts him out of the timeline.

SureViolence had created an Origin account on October 3, 2012

SureViolence pbguid received a globalguid ban, issued by Even Balance, some time in October 2012.

SureViolence tried to join a PBBans streaming server on October 17, 2012 with an IP of 74.73.15.115 and the globalguid ban then showed on the PBBans MBi.

Recipients of globalguid bans have only one option if they want to play again, that is to create a new Origin account and purchase a new BF3 game key.

yahoozie created an Origin account on October 18, 2012 (the day after Sureviolence was last seen)

yahoozie first seen on a streaming server October 18, 2012 (the day after Sureviolence was last seen, and both had the same IP 74.73.15.115)

Conclusions:

Someone in your household created an Origin account on October 3, 2012 specifically to cheat with and their pbguid got detected and globally banned before the month was out ..... or ..... Sureviolence and yahoozie are the same person.

Because there is the tiniest sliver of doubt that Sureviolence and yahoozie are one and the same person, and maybe because it's the season of goodwill toward all men :) in my role as PBBans accounts manager, I have decided to allow your forum account to remain as a member account as opposed to restricted user.

What there is absolutely no doubt about is that someone in your household is a cheater and anyone with the right access levels here at PBBans can see that connection in an instant.

Like I stated earlier, a server admin can ban anyone off a server that he pays for and is under no obligation to provide a reason.

Now you are in full receipt of the facts you can appreciate why server admins elect to adopt a "better safe than sorry" approach to allowing you to play on servers that they pay for.

Just for info:

The other 2 banned pbguids that are linked to you by IP 74.73.15.115

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-4372529f-vb271920.html

Alias - Skynord

Created an Origin account on August 16, 2012

Raised a cheat violation (VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 80762) August 17, 2012

The ban was issued by PBBans and has never been appealed.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d52897d8-vb275779.html

Alias - HarmattanWind

Created an Origin account on August 21, 2012

Globally banned by Even Balance October, 2012

All in all a good advert for how effective PunkBuster™ software really is :)

Yes yes I'm well aware of this information. I've had it spit at me more than three times now. Thank you. I cannot respond to this because I don't know what to say. To my own understanding my brother owns more than 3 accounts on origin. Sychokillz, and SureViolence and then there is thegogo. Those are the ones that I know of. HarmattanWind and the other one I'm not so sure about.

Yes yes I'm well aware of this information. I've had it spit at me more than three times now. Thank you. I cannot respond to this because I don't know what to say. To my own understanding my brother owns more than 3 accounts on origin. Sychokillz, and SureViolence and then there is thegogo. Those are the ones that I know of. HarmattanWind and the other one I'm not so sure about.

What you have been given is a full and comprehensive reason as to why server admins prefer not to allow you to play on their servers.

I can see no animosity, abuse or sarcasm, so I would hardly use the phrase;

I've had it spit at me more than three times now

Seeing as you are well aware of everything I would say that's topic closed.

• Upvote 1