Banned for Sharing IP With Hacker in the Past

fish609

About 12 months ago my live in girlfriend borrowed on of my clan members accounts for a week to see if she liked the game or not. Now his account shows he was hacking in November and got his account master list banned. I don't care if he wants to hack but now they have linked our accounts to his account because we shared an IP address over a year ago! We have been banned on one of our favorite servers because they say "1 of your 3 IP addresses have been hacking" .

It doesn't look like our GUID's are on the master ban list but I still don't like the connection.

Is there anything we can do to remove it? Is it typical to ban people that could have shared a hackers IP address at one point in the past?

hey fish, PM me your ingame user name and ill see what i see on my end.

also if its a local ban there is nothing any AC can do as its up to the server owners who they do or do not ban on THERE server. they have a right to ban anyone at any time for any rerason. and if they dont want to they wont unban them. i was banned yesturday for using a carbine gun wasnt in the rules on there server but i was banned for so you see i want liked so i recieved a ban.

some SO are just lack some things

hope all is well but will see

• Upvote 1

pbguid 66aad0bccff506630087eecad334e0c3 has been globally banned by Even Balance.

pbguid 66aad0bccff506630087eecad334e0c3 is derived from a leaked game key and has been used in many different countries by a lot of different people.

You share a common IP with one of those people.

The common IP you share was only used on a PBBans protected server for 1 day (March 18, 2012) so everything your saying rings true.

We have no facility to edit information on our systems, the data we receive is "live" streamed log data .. nothing more and nothing less.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad your data at least confirms what I am saying. It sounds like that account was passed around like the village bicycle so I guess the odds were someone would abuse the community account.

I really, really hate hackers and I don't want to be labeled as one!

I'm glad your data at least confirms what I am saying. It sounds like that account was passed around like the village bicycle so I guess the odds were someone would abuse the community account.

I really, really hate hackers and I don't want to be labeled as one!

pbguid 66aad0bccff506630087eecad334e0c3 - globally banned by Even Balance.

It's been used by players in;

United States

Dominican Republic

Spain

Ecuador

Venezuela

Argentina

If it's any consolation to you, I declare that you are not a cheater :)

• Upvote 1

Most clans who have members that are well known in the ways of anti-cheat will not ban only because of ip, they will check to see if any of the aliases match with the banned pb guid