Account?

Guest IcheBAN

... may I ask why my account has been downgraded??

Not sure talk with Foxdie or Fozzer.

Did you stop streaming for a while ?

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

streaming game admin status is for those game admins who actually stream a server to us :)

nothing mysterious in that :P

**edit** i see its our turn for the AA stream .. will upgrade again first thing tomorrow

Guest IcheBAN

streaming game admin status is for those game admins who actually stream a server to us :)

nothing mysterious in that :P

**edit** i see its our turn for the AA stream .. will upgrade again first thing tomorrow

... my server has been streaming so whats the issue?? why dont you look at the streaming index... 69.64.166.66:1716..

But I some how have a feeling that it has nothing to do about my server. :rolleyes:

Edited by IcheBAN

... my server has been streaming so whats the issue?? why dont you look at the streaming index... 69.64.166.66:1716..

But I some how have a feeling that it has nothing to do about my server. :rolleyes:

im not one to be bothered easy by rude comments but really there is no need for it .

Remember all services provided here are (non-profit) .

everything you see has taken time and energy .

so how about giving the rude comments a break and be gratefull the services are here.

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

Guest IcheBAN

im not one to be bothered easy by rude comments but really there is no need for it .

Remember all services provided here are (non-profit) .

everything you see has taken time and energy .

so how about giving the rude comments a break and be gratefull the services are here.

...How is that a rude post? If you knew anything about what I have gone through you would understand why I could make a guess it had nothing to do with my server as it never stop streaming but this was before you where here...