Cod4 Guid clean nov 25th 2007-2013(yet still get accused of hacking?)

TTMHuntr

Hi everyone, I am looking for some information regarding Guid's and whether they mean anything when trying to disprove people that say I cheat.

Screenshot of my PB history

robpbguid.jpg

Is there a way to prove I don't hack, Is this PB history enough to prove I don't hack?

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated

Rob

Edited by TTMHuntr

So the fact I'm not linked is that ''concrete evidence''?? being as the Guid is from release of Cod4 in 2007, 6 years ago with thousands of hours of play time ?

Edit: Sorry If I'm asking a silly question, it's just I don't understand the in's and out's of how this works.

Edited by TTMHuntr

Well, basically you prove somebody is cheating by providing evidence, not the other way round.

Re your cod4 guid there is no evidence for cheating at all.

Best weapon to fight lame accusations is ignore.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

Hi Rob.

The demo sent to me to study is the same one you have already posted here, which has obviously been edited to highlight certain shots you took at players who were only partially visable. The demo dosent prove or even identify you were using any form of hack, hence the reason i informed the supplier of the demo that it was in conclusive as evidence.

Hi Rob. The demo sent to me to study is the same one you have already posted here, which has obviously been edited to highlight certain shots you took at players who were only partially visable. The demo dosent prove or even identify you were using any form of hack, hence the reason i informed the supplier of the demo that it was in conclusive as evidence.

Ok m8 was just trying to get this resolved once and for all, As you suggested we might be co hosting a server with these OcG lot, I really wanted to start with a fresh slate without the constant accusations that grate on me :/

Bah, if they were so positive they'd stream here and submit demos when they suspect people.

I don't play on there servers, but they come to ours, the history is they used to be part of TTM a few members had a disagreement and made a new clan, a few other members followed them.

headhunter1952 attends lans with them so he knows them all very well

I don't play on there servers, but they come to ours, the history is they used to be part of TTM a few members had a disagreement and made a new clan, a few other members followed them.

headhunter1952 attends lans with them so he knows them all very well

sounds like they are fond of drama...

• 2 weeks later...