This game...

AcE

I've had this game sitting on the shelf for ages. I played the sp but mp didn't really appeal to me that much because when i got this game i thought it was humans only untill a big scary undead skeleton jumped out the wall and started kicking my arse wich left me mentally scared for the next hour :P . Anyway is ET humans only and is it worth my while installing it ?. As you know i play sof2 most of the time but playing that all the time gets boaring after a while. I would move onto bigger and better games but my pc can just about handle nfsu2 on medium gfx settings anything more than that and my pc would just flat line. So what gametypes are availible in this game and is it worth me installing it ??

ET is humans only usually (most servers only allow the standard Axis/Allies skins). But there are also skin packs, that can make you look like Santa or Homer Simpson or whatever.

I bet every addicted ET player would say: of course it is worth installing. Well, and so do I ;)

I play nothing else.

ET is a team game, you can win a map alone with luck and very good skill, but usually you need the help of your team. There are different classes of soldiers: Medic(medi packs+revive), FieldsOps(ammo packs+artillery support), Soldier (heavy weapons: Panzerfaust, MG, flame thrower, mortar), Engineer (building command posts, bridges, ... is the most important class in ET), and Covert Ops (has satchel to blow up command posts, can take clothes of dead enemies, ...).

ET is an experience points(XP) based game. You get XP for fulfilling your special tasks(soldier class dependent) and by killing enemies and surviving battles. There are 4 skill levels (for each skill class), the more XP you earn, the higher your skill level rises.

There are hundreds of custom maps out there, though not every server runs custom maps (maybe just visit us on our server ;) IP you can find in my profile).

Here is a link to the official ET manual, it doesnt take much time to read, but you can find out the most important facts to get started.

There is so much to tell about ET, but you should try it out and see for urself ;)

Have fun.

(I.C.E) AcE .. dont know what game you got sitting on the shelf m8 but ET aint got big scary skeletons :P RTCW has .. both fine games although the RTCW scene has dwindled somewhat since it won game of the year when released .. ET is a free download and also a class game ..so now you got another 2 games to play online :)

Yeah RTCW i thought ET was the mp for that guess not, But anyways i'll install it :).

Cheers

it is only mp but differs from RTCW in many ways! gl and hf with it you may need to turn off a lot of stuff to make it play better but theres plenty reference sites around :D

• 3 weeks later...

lol i thout this game would bite, but its kinda cool, im starting a clan for it, just geting my tuch for it so meh. this will be one long bumpy ride =p