He Tried To Rob My GF (but she's alright)

BuLLsh1T77

That girls got skills.

Boot to the Karakers, double handed Ear Cup,front kick to the face followed by the coup de grace,a spinning roundhouse to the face.

fellas gonna be sore in the morning.

It is a great video. But in my opinion it is staged. Has been superimposed upon the walking people. Look at her purse. It all of a sudden is on the ground, but you don't see it come off of her. One second it is on her, the next instant across on the other side on the ground. Of course, being a female, I would notice the purse. :)

But as I said, still love the video. He got his.

• Upvote 1

It is a great video. But in my opinion it is staged. Has been superimposed upon the walking people. Look at her purse. It all of a sudden is on the ground, but you don't see it come off of her. One second it is on her, the next instant across on the other side on the ground. Of course, being a female, I would notice the purse. :)

+1 good eye

i usually assume staged. like "reality" tv....

still funny

watch again, it flies off her arm at 0:09