Possible Wall Hack??

RedKilla

Wall hack or not?

[05.10.2006 19:00:05] New Connection (slot #9) 68.64.255.187:20100 [?] ^- Cl^,o^bcKw^,o^-rK

[05.10.2006 19:00:06] Player GUID Computed d9345e4304b7bd08c14182921ec0a9fb(-) (slot #9) 68.64.255.187:20100 ^- Cl^,o^bcKw^,o^-rK

[05.10.2006 19:03:42] Auto Screenshot 001420 Requested from 9 ^- Cl^,o^bcKw^,o^-rK

[05.10.2006 19:04:59] Screenshot /usr/local/i365/instances/admin/__fucku___64/pb/svss/pb001420.png successfully received (MD5=D9E9584A7FCCF3A38DD7F29AC573BB60) from 9 ^- Cl^,o^bcKw^,o^-rK [d9345e4304b7bd08c14182921ec0a9fb(VALID) 68.64.255.187:20100]

pb001420.png

Edited by RedKilla

I'd have to say no as mp_italy is probably the buggiest map ever made. What he/she is doing is stting on the roof exploiting one of these bugs. There's allot of places on mp_italy where you can sit and see through textures. Because of the bugs in this map i wouldn't ban on that pbss. Best thing to do is when he/she comes back is manually take some pbss of him/her if they come back clean then give the player a warning.

:concur: Its a wallahck Ace is right thats one hellava buggy map but....... the textures in front of you are the ones that you dont see not from that distance plus if you look you can see the wall very clearly that the person is behind, the wall is there no glitch as far as I can see. The best thing to do in thi siatuation is to try and re-inact the sitaution on that map if you want the ban added but I dunno if it came down to a vote IMO I think its a wallahck. But we have to be completely fair to the player spite what we may think there has to be 100% proof. If this person was cheating yesterday then he or she will cheat again tommorrow. Get um then.

in my opinion there is nothing in that ss that shows its a wallhack

you cant be behind that wall on that map

or am i missing something here :P

and Ace said he didnt think i was a wallhack ...you mean Tim right :D

Not only is the guy crouching on air but the dead guy also would have his legs hidden behind the wall thats supposed to be there.... :P It's a hack in my book, but I do go w\ you and the others,,,more ss's are needed in this case for global :D

I'm pretty sure you can get behind that wall on MP_italy.

But from the roof you can't see that spot..not even with all the glitches.

LOL you can go around the corner and wait for people comming up the steps its a wallahck for sure. That dude is cheating I re-inacted the situation and I am sure its a wallahck because I could not replicate it. Also teh WH makes the modles blackish like that.

GFP

LOL you can go around the corner and wait for people comming up the steps its a wallahck for sure. That dude is cheating I re-inacted the situation and I am sure its a wallahck because I could not replicate it. Also teh WH makes the modles blackish like that.

So lets get him on the pb ban list

Although a majority decision i still have to disagree purely because of the bugs on the map. If you play hw2 you'll know you can see players in the top through the wall from the otherside of the map and i might add that that's another badly made map.

Well I guess its not enough Ace is our Ban Manager and I back his opinion and decision not to ban on that SS. Like I said he will cheat again if he is a cheating. The problem is I could possibly be wrong depending on video card drivers , cfg and other things the walls and stuff are extreamly disscolored also the map is very glitchy like ace said.Tho I think its a wallahck its just not enough to convict.

Well I guess its not enough Ace is our Ban Manager and I back his opinion and decision not to ban on that SS. Like I said he will cheat again if he is a cheating. The problem is I could possibly be wrong depending on video card drivers , cfg and other things the walls and stuff are extreamly disscolored also the map is very glitchy like ace said.Tho I think its a wallahck its just not enough to convict.

not trying to disagree , but something you should really consider even with the appending glitches .

Player models will not blacken do to these map glitches .

Look at the attachment and you'll see the models are the same color. I dont know why i didn't notice this before but the door/floor and tip of the nade scortch is also visble through the wall. With a wh that wouldn't happen.

ScreenHunter_1.jpg

Look at the attachment and you'll see the models are the same color. I dont know why i didn't notice this before but the door/floor and tip of the nade scortch is also visble through the wall. With a wh that wouldn't happen.

Looks like this is a tough one.. the only reason I checked his screenshots right away during game play was because i suspected he was wall hacking by the way he was playing, After serveral amazing guesses from this guy as to where I was camping(not that I camp alot!.LOL) I decided to spec him for a bit, he would follow people with his crosshairs through walls..although thats not enouigh proof in itself, but add the fact that he disconnected 30 seconds after I started to spec him, and this screen shot I have decided to local ban him. I respect the decision that you did not put him on the pbban list.