Scripts

RedKilla

I have a question about scripts..are they legal ot not?, I have attached some scripts that one of our own uses..Im not sure that I agree with someone scripting, is it the same as a bind? or something frowned upon

New_Text_Document__2_.txt

Edited by -=FUCKU=-RedKilla

those specific scripts are completely legal nothing wrong with em.. but banning for scripts is upto the Game Server Administrators Discrection.. We use to ban people for using Anti Recoil Scripts and I know several other current streaming admins who do the same..

but since this is sof2 i cant really speak about which scripts are 100% valid and which are not.

I don't know what this script does, but I absolutely hate it when people use those leanbinds... Where they wiggle when you shoot them.. I cheatlist for it and explain that we don't like that n our servers.

I don't know what this script does, but I absolutely hate it when people use those leanbinds... Where they wiggle when you shoot them.. I cheatlist for it and explain that we don't like that n our servers.

Same here ;)

in my opinion you dont need scripts/binds to play good :)

But guys there are players that can lean like theres no tommorrow. I'm one of them. :P Please dont ban me. :D

My girlfriend has got some amazing coordination with the buttons and can do it too... I'm a button noob and I suck at it... ;)

My girlfriend has got some amazing coordination with the buttons and can do it too... I'm a button noob and I suck at it... ;)

:blink: no comment

My girlfriend has got some amazing coordination with the buttons and can do it too... I'm a button noob and I suck at it...

:lol:

The only script here that is even questionable (in league play) is the hijump one. All others are for gamma, mouse sensitivity and his crosshair which are perfectly legal. It's just easier to set them up in a script so you can change them on the fly.

lol the hj script i can quite honestly say that's the dumbest script ever created, Anyone that has to use it is retarded imo. You can do the key combo in less than a second the script is a waste of space.

lol the hj script i can quite honestly say that's the dumbest script ever created, Anyone that has to use it is retarded imo. You can do the key combo in less than a second the script is a waste of space.

Personally I feel that any script that alters your gameplay ability should be bannable, but 99% of the rest are harmless...Just make sure you are certain theyre doing what you accuse them of...I'm one of those players with ridiculous leaning coordination (which incidentally makes me hate leanscripts with a passion, since it took me forever to lean like I do), but I'm accused of leanscripting so often on a regular basis that its just plain silly

• 5 weeks later...

are you talking bout binding more than one movement key to one key? so that is legal??

i was told its a hack or same as cheating, a known cheating clan has told me how to do it but i dont ,cus i dont need to cheat to have fun. and hate losers that come to our server and use them,too!!

Edited by plowboy

• 1 year later...

you can't really ban people for scripts surely?

i have a script that changes the colour of my crosshair and its size.

if people think that leaning or dancing scripts help - good luck to them. The speed at which these scripts work, work in your favour if you have good aim skills.

scripting is part of the game. if you want to help your server, limit player fps to 125. That way, known open advantages like 333 fps jumps and silent walking will be a thing of the past.

scripts dont make the player - aim and game play do.

banning for a script is like banning a player because his graphic card and ram are better than yours.

shoo

:P

Edited by shoo