Corrupt textures

Notorious

I know this happens when your textures are corrupt, it happened to me when I first installed the game. Do you normaly ban for this?

Posted Image

I found 2 screenshot, so he was obviosly playing with these textures...

It's not a hack as such more of an exploit. If you were streaming then to ban him we would have to have 2 or more pbss of the same person over 2 or more maps.

this also happens if your graphics card is tweaked or having issues @ this time of screenshot

It doesn't have anything to do with that. In sof2 when a texture or texture file is corrupt it will always disply the black/white grid AKA the tron effect in this case his/her textures0.pk3 is funked. Reinstalling the game will 99% of the time fix the problem.

It's not a hack as such more of an exploit. If you were streaming then to ban him we would have to have 2 or more pbss of the same person over 2 or more maps.

I got two screenshots of him, on one he was facing a gray wall... so that's enough for me to ban him. Thnx for the info AcE!

You should first check the times betwen the ss´s mabye he tried to fix it

you dont want to ban some one that just had a bad install/corrupt texture file

this happen to me once when i had played FEAR and after joined sof2

but all i had to do was restart the comp and it was all fine again

You should first check the times betwen the ss´s mabye he tried to fix it

you dont want to ban some one that just had a bad install/corrupt texture file

this happen to me once when i had played FEAR and after joined sof2

but all i had to do was restart the comp and it was all fine again

You hit the nail on the head bud,,,it's a ram issue combined w\ graph card,,,If you play alot in a game then switch to another the comp ram is pretty used up on older systems,,,a reboot frees up all ram again and all is well :D

You hit the nail on the head bud,,,it's a ram issue combined w\ graph card,,,If you play alot in a game then switch to another the comp ram is pretty used up on older systems,,,a reboot frees up all ram again and all is well :D

so then I was partially correct lmao I knew it could also be caused by your gfx card =o)