Streaming a private server

CaptCourage

I have got my main server streaming ok and so was my scrim server when set to" public " in the admin.txt.

Yet when I change the scrim server to private and password the server for events my streaming does not work.

Could you please tell me if there is another method to stream a private server...

Thanks

I have got my main server streaming ok and so was my scrim server when set to" public " in the admin.txt.

Yet when I change the scrim server to private and password the server for events my streaming does not work.

Could you please tell me if there is another method to stream a private server...

Thanks

There is no other method, "one size fits all" so to speak :)

That's the beauty of Hub streaming, unless everyone stops streaming, the issue is always client side.

I believe I remember someone posting a thread somewhere that explained this issue.

With default settings, PB is turned off, but because it's ranked, PB is forced on. Turn password on -> ranked off -> PB stays off.

You need to specifically set PB to on in the config.

Edit: Ah, there we go.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/unranked-and-punkbuster-t151348.html

• Upvote 1