c_var ban

Tom the German

hi all i called you my problem in english but it doesnt good i hope you undestand me :P

i dont have play the last 10 month soldier of fortune 2. but my guid(cdkey) is on your banlist!!! look here BAN so that is not my name my nickname is [GwFc]Tom the German the last 6 years and i play ever with one cd key and this name.

so my problem is this player here ----> A!r']['RaX >----- is my son he has his own game and cd key but i have my complete game with all maps and mods on a dvd and i think my son have take this dvd and copy it on his computer he makes his own cfg´s in it but he dont change the cd key. so he played with my key and have a wrong cvar in his cfg, but i dont can play yet. give it a way to make me from the banlist???

we play on a router so we have the same ip.

i hope my english is ok

greetz tom

Edited by Tom the German

pbbans does guid bans not ip relevant bans. And there is cheated on that guid, so that one is banned ofcourse.

i know that pb not with ip bans. i have post it with the ip we are two players with one ip we are on a router and my son have played with my cd on his computer so is the guid the same as when i played only the name is another.

and this reason c_var recoil its the same you have it on 0 or 2 or1 or 99 nothing is other this c_var only work ever same so i dont can understand this ban. when i or son have a wh or bot than i understand this ban but a c_var whois not working sorry buddy this is fussy.

tom

The GUID is banned because the cvar is a cvar from a multihack and nothing else, The GUID will stay on our MBI. Pbbans bans GUID's not people.

pff ok then not the one server where i will playing and streamt to you can i refusing!!!

so when on a lan party 10 player online playing and one is cheating you are all 10 players banned??? you are the greatest lol i know why my 5 servers not streamt to pbbans.com.

ps: please delete my account here

tom

Edited by Tom the German

pff ok then not the one server where i will playing and streamt to you can i refusing!!!

so when on a lan party 10 player online playing and one is cheating you are all 10 players banned??? you are the greatest lol i know why my 5 servers not streamt to pbbans.com.

ps: please delete my account here

tom

If your playing on a lan server with pb and 1 person is caught then no you will not be banned.However if all 10 people are playing on the same server and have the same key and one is cheating then yes they will all be banned because they are using the same cd key which produces the same guid.Otherwise if they werent using the same key or guid then you would be fine and would still be able to play.My suggestion buy a new game and do not give anyone your CD Key.This is not with just pbbans every pb supported rep works the same way.CD Key/Guid gets banned everyone using it is banned simple as that.Only other suggestion dont play on pb servers then you may cheat all you want.