Sign in to follow this  
MaydaX

New Forums

pbbans.png

I'm sure you have noticed we have updated our forums. First thing you notice is it moved from www.pbbans.com/forums to community.pbbans.com. The old links should redirect to the new forum as well.

Some info you may need:

1. Login usernames are now your display name or email address.

2. Support Tickets no longer exist. All previous tickets will be moved to a sub forum located at  https://community.pbbans.com/forum/607-private-support/ in the next day or so.

3. The website is converted to use the new forums however do to the vast number of pages there still may be some parts that have been missed. I will be fixing those glitches as they show up.

4. The theme is not 100% complete and is a work in progress but there should be no issues with using the new forums.

The biggest reason to upgrade now is the old forums hit end of life status over a year ago and is open to security risks. They did not work with PHP 7+.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

If you find you can't reply (The box won't open) or even click some of the forum buttons, look in the url and remove any hash signs (#) and try again. It looks like it may be a bug with the forum software itself since it occurs on the IPS forums as well.

I think it started when I upgraded to the latest version last week.

Also seems there was an issue with permissions and not being able to reply in some forum areas such as this one. Should be fixed now.

• Like 1