GFX signature?

avguste

Not @ this time im trying to get one of the staff members to get this going I believe it is a great idea.However the staff hasnt had time @ the present because of the hub and future things coming to pbbans.Possibly look for this in the near future

• 1 month later...

i see fozzer has a good signature, i would like something like that...it would be cool if he could share the code :D , id also like to get a small image and make that into a cool nuke block...

the one I am using at the moment is from a selection that we are beta testing prior to a release for our streaming game admins .. we will probably get something going re PBBans sig's in the near future :)

im sure you guys got more important things to worry about, so i understand, but can you be more specific as far as the phrase "near future". A month maybe 2? Tomorrow?

Im just jealous fozzer thats all :D

Edited by Term

theres still a few bugs we have to fix and some features to add.We do not have a specific time for this right now.Foxdie may give a length but @ this moment we are just beat testing it before releasing to our streaming game admins

• 1 month later...
Guest 224thWhiteWolf

Any word on this yet? I am working on a project for our clan website to have each sig from each anti cheat org we are members of on the sight. I noticed some already have the sigs.

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on this yet? I am working on a project for our clan website to have each sig from each anti cheat org we are members of on the sight. I noticed some already have the sigs.

I too noticed a NON staff member having it today over at the extreme mod site.

Edit:

PST Joker

http://www.pbbans.com/sigs/31a.png

Edited by Wizard220

I setup Joker with his signature. I will be willing to help a few get theirs setup and going as well.

What I really would like is to hire a Team Accounts Manager......but that is still up for discussion :o

You probably should contact me via forum PM, IRC, or in MSN. My time is limited.