Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020

MaydaX

holidays_2015.png

Here we are at the end of another year. 2020 has not been good for many largely due to the pandemic. Death tolls, shutdowns, job losses, gathering restrictions and more has hit many hard this year.

Sadly HSMagnet passed away this fall. He devoted countless hours helping our community and served as a valued staff member for over 4 years.

To our donors, streaming admins and other supporters, we wish to thank you for all your support to keep PBBans alive.A big thank you to CU – DizzyKipper again this year for going above and beyond every month to keep our community online. Sadly many people have either lost their jobs or have suffered a decrease in income due to the pandemic. We hope others will consider donating in the new year if they are in a position to do so.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from all of us at PBBans and we hope 2021 will be a much better year for everyone.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, MaydaX said:

A big thank you to CU – DizzyKipper again this year for going above and beyond every month to keep our community online.

No need this month! Good job everyone.

Merry Christmas all.  2021 can only be better,

• 3 weeks later...

It is sad to hear of Magnet's passing. He was a tremendous man, and great asset to the AC community. 2020 has been far from kind, I wish you all the best and a safe and blessed 2021. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry I haven't been around. 

Belated Merry Christmas or early Merry Christmas, you pick. 🙂 

It is so sad to hear of HSMagnet's passing, he was an awesome person, so very sorry to see he has passed on I'll miss him greatly. 😢

RlwS0.jpg

I will drop by again, I've been busy with real life.

• MaydaX changed the title to Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020