PB Banned me!??

Chizl

I'm so ticked off right now so if I start rambling you'll understand. Last Thursday, I was getting pummeled by 3 guys that knew were I was even when I was hidden in corners while sneaking up on them. I got so pissed I started searching the web to find this stupid hack they had to be using.. I found a video of **do not post cheat site names**that showed me what they had to be using. I went to their website, downloaded it, ran it, ended up killing more of my own guys, because the friendly would turn red when close to me so I had -numbers.

I did notice while having it, that there are a lot of people using these hacks. I can tell by their response on where I move, they move along or face me while I'm moving.. Hate hacks!!!!

I played maybe 3 games with this hack and logged for the night and haven't used it since. I've played every day since that day and today I log on for the first time today and I'm kicked saying PB bans me for 2 min because I'm using a Wall Hack.. WTF!! I'm not using a @#$@#$ Wall Hack and didn't even know what one was until Thursday. So I go in and delete the files that I downloaded, went through registry trying to find a trace and did, deleted it, removed any possible file related to MSX then rebooted. I've been trying to play for the last 5 hours and I keep getting this stupid @#$@#$@#$ Message about banned for 2 min for using a wall hack!!

How do I get myself off this stupid ban? How do I use it for a few hours and get banned like this 5 days later and these noobs running around constantly with a hack keep playing?

I don't need anyone flaming me, I know, I shouldn't have installed it, but I had to find out what this shit was all about so I can recognize when someone has it. Still, how do I get banned 5 days later and why does it say I'm on a 2 min ban for the last 5 hours? I've even reinstalled BF2 and I cant get off it. I can easily change out my network card, but I not trying to get around PB, I just want off this stupid ban.

This is why YOU never use them NOT even one time !

Next time dont try it out to see how it feels.

I will bet your a good player 2..And dont need that shit on your good name.

I logged into today and got a new message.. I now have a GUID BAN!! WTF, I've deleted all this crap.. I'm so pissed I'm about to to ask for a refund on my BF2142 and quit buying EA games all together. There is something still screwed up and PB doesnt have anyway for anyone to contact them to figure out whats going on...

Maester, last 8 of my guid? How do I get my guid? I'm not even sure which quid this is..

I logged into today and got a new message.. I now have a GUID BAN!! WTF, I've deleted all this crap.. I'm so pissed I'm about to to ask for a refund on my BF2142 and quit buying EA games all together. There is something still screwed up and PB doesnt have anyway for anyone to contact them to figure out whats going on...

am i missing something here, you admitted installing and playing with a cheat enabled in your very first post, and now you can't for the life of you figure out why your now the owner of a globally banned pbguid - nothing is "screwed up" - 3 scenarios pertain to you:

1. you did not delete all your hack.

2. you only deleted your hack after the first detection kick. (2mins is the default kick time)

3. PB has been logging "silent detections" - gathered in the evidence and globally banned your pbguid.

if you think this ban is in any way unjustified then open a trouble ticket and explain yourself to EvenBalance here click me

On a personal note I just wish it was a hardware ban that would have kept you out of all PB enabled games and not just BF2, and on that note, thread closed