NEED HELP

rewind

Hello pbbans im rewind from team bullshit in SOF2 |bS|rewind

and i have a problem Prowler who was jsut put on pbbans for hacking some how has my cd key and is using it so i switched cd keys and i dont know how to clear this. Because im still in to SOF2 and dont wana have a bad rep. im pretty well known throguh SOF2 also sodont want people to think ive cheated all a long

plz contact me at my msn/email: [email protected]

You say this Prowler guy stole your key,,,heres a good thing to do....PM here one of the top guys your guid w\ your location \ip ect.... They have the ways of checking to see if you actually had any involvement.. Your location compared to prowlers would be a good start....If your clean and it was done by PBBans ban {not PB or EvenBalance} , your record will state the evidence needed to help....but,,If its not clean,,they will know that also :D

we ban by pbguid as all other AC sites do.

aliases and IP'S are for information purposes only.

a quick check of your details reveals 2 cd keys directly linked to you, lets follow the trail shall we :P

pbguid bf727d4bff96816510f988cb510a5bae

Alias(s) (6)

IP Address(s) (7)

Linked GUID(s) (1)

pbguid 81af04b09239b0bb39682f3434a12918

Alias(s) (132)

IP Address(s) (48)

Linked GUID(s) (58)

the first pbguid seems clean

the second pbguid reveals IP's from Canada and the United States and is in turn linked to numerous other pbguid's mostly leaked keys on the internet that contain equally numerous cheat convictions.

now which one do you use and which one has prowler "stolen" from you.

post here and we will take it from there :)

i use the first one but has stopped playsince this innocent prowler also goes under my name and hacks and talks shit plz help im trying to get in the bad league with some friends from bS but cant becuase of this BULLSHIT with prowler

i use the first one but has stopped playsince this innocent prowler also goes under my name and hacks and talks shit plz help im trying to get in the bad league with some friends from bS but cant becuase of this BULLSHIT with prowler

what kind of help are you looking for m8 ?

If someone has your cd key at a guess I would say you gave it to him .. especially as he is/was a clan mate .. get a new cd key and move on would be my advice and dont share it with anyone :P