202.174.108.230:1716

siskin

server ip = 202.174.108.230:1716

Hub

Americas Army

-}SN@FU{-

We stream to AON now and would like to log forward to ACI and CB please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi :D Me again.. I never gave up and I am hoping that this time our efforts will not be in vain and we can stream.

Wish me luck :lol:

BTW.. hope no one minds that I reposted, going back to find my original application was a bit daunting.

siskin B)

hi siskin,

hate to be the bearer of bad news but your server is not streaming any data at this moment in time :(

your a pro with the troubleshooting guide by now :P so I wont point ya to it - I have left your server details in the hub list so if you do have any success it will show here http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php once the server ip/port is pasted in.

best of luck and if theres anything you want me to look at please get in touch - as always i will look over your pb folder contents if you want to zip it up and pass it on .. [email protected]

atm your info reads

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Status: Server is not streaming via Hub

Server Info

Clan Tag: -}SN@FU{-

Server IP: 202.174.108.230:1716

Last Streaming: November 20, 2006 2:17 pm

Log Forwarding: None

I would love to see a successful outcome here as yours is the only streaming failure we have had since PBBans Hub went "live"

but it stopped :(

It is streaming again now.. does this mean I get a green name :P:P LOL

Dont know why it might have stopped - possibly because it was empty for a while?.. I will add the commands to keep it alive :)

Thanks guys.. been waiting so long to get this happening I feel like having a party now HAHAHAHA.

PBBans Hub Server Search

Server Status: Server is not streaming via Hub

Server Info

Clan Tag: -}SN@FU{-

Server IP: 202.174.108.230:1716

Last Streaming: November 22, 2006 11:05 pm

Log Forwarding: ACI CB

its still not right Sis :(

so hold off on the party streamers :P

your server is left in the Hub list and you can fiddle and change stuff as and when you like .. if you manage to get it working it will show here http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php .. sometimes it takes a few minutes to recognise the stream.

I think you deserve that streaming avatar for sheer persistence :) so that will stay untill fox has his regular clean up .. it will stay forever if you manage a regular stream :)

LOL.. thanks fozzer.. umm .. we did not change any settings at all and yet sometimes it is streaming and other times it is not.. weird thing is that it appears to NOT stream when there are people in the server.

I have yet to add the new command so we will see if that makes a difference.

as always.. fingers crossed. But at least we know it is possible

sis

ok.. one minute ago it was not streaming and now it is again.. we have a schizophrenic server thats all there is too it !!!!!

Posted Image

Apologies.. time zones are going to make this a chore LOL.. been in bed and it is now only 4 am.

I will try and find out today after work .. but assuming they do , what then?

heh.. streaming again now.. bloody thing.

OK.. well I could not find that line in our pbsvuser.cfg ( our version of pbsv.cfg) Only in the pbbans_hub.cfg

So if I just pop that in before pb_sv_tasks is that ok?

Well I have restarted the server a couple of times.. updated using the AON tool , including the new command just before the pb_sv_tasks start and it is still not streaming..

I have not been able to contact our host as yet but I am hoping to get onto him asap to ask about the NAT issue.

I am keeping my fingers crossed we can get this happening soon.. I like green :)