Help with strange player stands

Hooligan

At this point I don't have an image of the player. I do have a demo of it and will post a SS of the player's stands later today. But for now I will try and describe the stands.

The player is bent over forward at the waste. His upper part seems to look prone yet his legs are still in the standing position. He was/is able to move behind a low wall at standing speed with out been seen by the enemy. He is still making foot step noise, and it's as if he is standing just that he is leaning 90degs forward. Some other players have said it's called "T-rex". I have never seen it before. Has anyone else seen a play be able to lean/bend forward? Or have their body half prone? (It’s not crotch at all) If you get what I'm saying, please give me your input on what he is doing. (Don’t want to know how just is it a cheat, key bind, Known glitch that people can use, or just a strange one an a million glitch? )

Thanks

Hooligan

www.section8clan.com

Appears to use wall as a barrier thinking the player was still behind it (was in the demo).

Hooligan, this forum is seeing little use. I doubt anyone is reading here. Your best bet is to hit up an Admin

on xfire as did I.

I have never seen that before

I have been arguing about this -in this league (ECW) for over two weeks.

No one there seems to believe anything bad was going on.

Looks damn strange to me though.

I wish I could get my character to lower his stance behind walls for protection, LOL.

I am washing my hands of it though, Hooligan.

To me seeing is believing, and we all saw what we saw in that demo.

I certainly will not be playing against them.

If anyone wants the demo, xfire me= peonrusher.

If the server is streaming you can post the demo in the submission section otherwise your currently fighting a lost cause because we cannot do anything without the logs from the server to verify the info is infact correct

not asking you to do anything. the server streams to PsB not to PBB. I'm just looking for info or oppionions on it. Would you ban for seeing someone use/do this in a demo. Do you know what it is? How to do it? Like I said I'm just looking for input on it, but before we ban someone from a leauge we need to have our facts straight.

Thank you

Hoolign

yes there is a hack that does do the same info in the SS but without logs we cannot prove or say he/she is using it.But yes by all means he does look like he is cheating.Im unable to disclose any info on this hack to the public so as stated above only way we can verify if this is what it was we need streaming logs otherwise psb will need to look @ the logs and verify the cheat

.:EvL:.Maester, 1st thank you for your reply. Would you be willing to review this demo? And email me writen review/ statement? Also I'm not asking you to tell me or anyone about this cheat/hack whatever. But if we are going to "bust" someone for cheating in out league then we most be sure. So with that I do need as much info as I can to be sure we are being fair.

Thanks

Hooligan

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Just my 2 cents, but...

Hooligan,

If you and the league admins (and any reasonable person) view these screenshots and the demo, it should be obvious that this posture represents a distinct advantage to the player using it.

If it IS in fact happening in-game, this person is "cheating" by definition, because he can still move about at regular speed without exposing the full height of a player model.

Even though nobody has seen this before DURING PAM play (only in ready-up), doesn't mean somebody didn't figure out how to do it. If it can be proven, we need to find a way to scan for it, and ban for it.

As Maester pointed out in his post, there is a cheat that shows the same characteristics as shown but without streamed logs to verify that a cheat has been used its a pointless argument re is he/isn't he :)

solution = stream to both of the premiere anti cheat sites and get the best of both worlds.