Hello ban relating PB

Spork

My parents bought me a pc and I wanted to try out this game called War Rock and it doesn't work.. says im HARDWARE BANNED but I never cheated in any game and to be honest this is the FIRST punkbuster game I've ever played on this computer... im seriously dispointed in this. I don't think this is in the wrong section can't find the right one and the GUID doesn't even appear in your database : :angry: .

post-106501-1167103275_thumb.png

post-106501-1167103289_thumb.png

Global bans are not dealt with pbbans. Global Bans will have to be taken up with Even Balance themselves as they are the only ones who can issue hardware bans.You can open a trouble ticket here http://www.punkbuster.com/troubleticket/ne...ket.php?game=wr

My parents bought me a pc

If it was a used pc it can be the owner before you that cheated

and to be honest this is the FIRST punkbuster game I've ever played on this computer

No punkbuster enabled games will work on that computer

like maester said open a trouble ticket at EB

slight correction :)

all games should work ok on that pc but you will not be able to play any game on this list click me on a pb enabled server.

of course, you always have the option to play servers that do not have pb running :)

Global guid/hardware bans are dealt with exclusively by EvenBalance and if you think this is an error the trouble ticket system mentioned earlier is the only way forward.