Problems with Pb Screenshots

attention

Hey guys. I've been playing sof2 for some time now going onto around 2-3 years. But only recently have i started playing wars and competitions in australian servers. But recently I've been accussed by some admins for blocking punkbuster screenshots. I do not hack and will never resort to something so low. So i asked an admin of some of the servers to help me solve this problem. Eventually the problem was narrowed down to the screenshots returning when anti aliasing was disabled then failing to return when it was enabled. Then I tried turning the monitor refresh rate to 70 instead of 60. Then my screenshots were returning perfectly with anti aliasing on. I was then told that this was just because I had a cheap nonamed brand of video card. Which is true, I have a geforce 7300GT 256mb under the brandname Eagle. I got TWO admins to check my screenshots and they both said they were working correctly. Once my screenshots started returning properly again it was fine for a few wars, then after one war i was accussed again of blocking pb again yet I have NOT used anything to block punkbuster or used any hacks in games. This time my screenshots were returning the same screenshot everytime not just blank shots. One admin simply said it doesn't look good for you and left it at that. I got quiet angry at this because I am a legit player looking for a solution that noone will really help with. Can you guys help me make my pb screenshots return correctly?

Did you ever try to turn AA off ? What OS are you using ? Cheap vid cards dont block ss's.. Ask the admins on the server if its happening to anyone else also ,,,, alot of times its because they set it up incorrectly ,,also this is quoted from PB itself :

"Also, PunkBuster will not allow more than 3 screenshots to be requested from each player within any 10 minute period" ...if theyre trying to many to fast that will bring back a returned error message.

I'm using Xp Pro Sp2. There was one other player in the same war who also returned the exact same problem that I Have of the screenshots being the same everytime.

The war went for 40minutes and my clan leader received the screenshots from the game theres 7 screenshots of me. 6 Are the same and One is different. However the head admin doesn't take any questions or possibilities of being his server lightly and can result in getting yourself in a worser situation. A team has already left due to this at the start of the ladder.

What you could do is ask the team or league involved if they would register here and get their servers streaming. We could then have them post the questionable screenshots and help them understand what is going on with them.

Hi Fellow Staff Um Boys im Apart Of The Same clan...Tonight during a War This screenshot Was taken of a player in the clan Can u please Give me your opinion Of Wat this is please Posted Image Is This a Wallhack? Thx Boys

Edited by DrnknmastaX

Hi Fellow Staff Um Boys im Apart Of The Same clan...Tonight during a War This screenshot Was taken of a player in the clan Can u please Give me your opinion Of Wat this is please Posted Image Is This a Wallhack? Thx Boys

cross hair on the left and 3 team icons.

And this is For Attention Are u Able to help him with this problem Posted Image

AA bug

and could you please make your own thread next time.

Thanks Heaps....So The One with three icons isn't a ballhack or wallhack? And sry Attention Is a member in my clan and he asked if i was able to post the screenshots or him as i have them but i will start a new thread next time

1. What i know off its some new vid cards/drivers that does that to your ss´s

iam not aware of any solution..when a m8 in my team had that problem we spend some time to try to fix it

with out success so we gave up

2.Turn off antialiasing

• 2 weeks later...

Finally after 2 weeks of searching the problem is fixed. The problem was there was a kvm switch between the monitor and the system, soon as this was taken out the screenshots returned normally. Thank you all for your help :D

Yea I never thought having 2 computers running off the one monitor would effect it but i had a strange thought when one of the last posts said interlacing image. I thought perhaps those things are designed that way or something. Rather strange really :P At least now that adds another possibility to this strange problem some players seem to have.

what kind of kvm switch? i was using a D-Link for the longest time till it died on me for no apparent reason.. now im using some pos Nextech which i've noticed a few video glitches when i swapped from one comp to my gaming comp (while in game)