Team Account

Sandrock

Nope no catchs, all the cheaters go into Maesters server. They dont like ours..... I think they have a thing for Redkilla's super shotty. lmao Thanks for the direction Fozzer!

I just realized I never added my new IP to the "add server" part in the Account Manager. Sooooo, I just tryed to and it says it already is but I dont see it in the "view server" list, just my old one. Is it possible its still under Maester's account?? Thanks, Sand :blink:

I just realized I never added my new IP to the "add server" part in the Account Manager. Sooooo, I just tryed to and it says it already is but I dont see it in the "view server" list, just my old one. Is it possible its still under Maester's account?? Thanks, Sand :blink:

an ip#/port and game would be helpful so we could look it up

The IP and port are in my first post, it is 70.87.138.66:20101.

The game is Soldier of Fortune 2.

My server provider is Xeon-Hosting which belongs to .:EvL:.Maester and its possible that IP and port are thru his team account I dont know.

The IP and port are in my first post, it is 70.87.138.66:20101.

The game is Soldier of Fortune 2.

My server provider is Xeon-Hosting which belongs to .:EvL:.Maester and its possible that IP and port are thru his team account I dont know.

your assumptions are correct m8 .. get in touch with Maester and he will sort it out for ya :)

• 4 weeks later...