How long for registration approval?

RoadWarrior

I just signed up for the site/forum. I'm apparently able to log in and post, but can't access things like my personal profile or the pbbans files that I'd like to upload to my servers and get them streaming.

I'm just wondering how long it takes to get the registration e-mail to verify myself for the site and be granted access to all of this?

I've been using the punksbusted.com configs for a while now, but am finding that many hacks still slip through the cracks, and pbbans came highly recommended to me by a fellow server admin and friend in the gaming world.

Looking forward to becoming an active streaming member.

Thanks, RoadWarrior.

I just signed up for the site/forum. I'm apparently able to log in and post, but can't access things like my personal profile or the pbbans files that I'd like to upload to my servers and get them streaming.

I'm just wondering how long it takes to get the registration e-mail to verify myself for the site and be granted access to all of this?

I've been using the punksbusted.com configs for a while now, but am finding that many hacks still slip through the cracks, and pbbans came highly recommended to me by a fellow server admin and friend in the gaming world.

Looking forward to becoming an active streaming member.

Thanks, RoadWarrior.

Hi RoadWarrior :)

The staff here are pretty pro-active with their various tasks so we do not rely on snail mail for verifying accounts etc :P

All registrants are put through our vetting procedures and if you find yourself only able to view a section called "cheaters hangout" it means you did not pass the vetting procedures we have in place.

I'm glad to say that your account was verified as completely legit and clean and I see you already have 1 of your servers streaming via the Hub.

You will find things progress a lot quicker here because we do not use the standard method of streaming as our primary streaming method.

We already have a lot of PSb streamers established here already and we value their positive input in the streaming game admin section of the forum.

Take a look around and get the feel of the place .. look forward to hearing from you in the private sections of our forum, we especially value any feedback on the procedures we have in place for setting up streaming etc and all ideas are welcome if you think you have spotted something that can be improved on :)