can i find out the outcome of an appeal

shane

hello i'm shane

a member of |NG|clan (server admin) and a clan member has now appeared on here as a ban

he has appealed against this ban and we have suspended him from the clan until the come of his appeal

how will we find out about the out come of his appeal if possilbe

shane

A lot of the time we find that the automated mail reply regarding ban appeals ends up in their junk folder .. enter the pbguid of the player concerned into the checker on our main web page if the appeal box has a red tint the appeal was denied.

Alternatively you can post the last 6 of his guid here and someone will look at it for you.

if its in regards to |NG|DeviL

Our Sof2 experts will have to look into his appeal. I looked imo I say denied but i dont play sof2 so my vote doesnt count per se :D

so at this stage its still in the system as 'new' and awaiting action

In the appeal this player dont give a valid explanation as why he/she had the cvar in the cfg

all i see is mabye this mabye that and thats not proof for us to lift it ...imo denied

Guest Angelng

Hello, my name is |NG|AngelBitch, I am the clan leader/owner of |NG| New Generation. First off I do want to make it clear that I do NOT approve of having cheats at ALL on your computer and I would NEVER back up or fight for someone that I knew was a cheating fool. I do however believe in giving second chances to someone. I was there in my server when |NG|Devil got kicked then got banned. I have watched the demo that was made over and over and actually many others have watched the demo. They do not see him using the cvaraimbot. This was all just a HUGE mistake and partially my fault as two members of two different clans were having the Im better then you go around and we told them to do the 1vs1 and get it over with.

I don't understand why |NG|Devil didn't just give you the explination of why he has the cheat on his computer or his memory stick or whatever. I had just spoke to him the night before this happened and he was honest with me and told me that he had this on his computer or what not but he didn't have any intentions of using it. I KNOW that he would never have done anything intentionaly to cause problems between himself and I because we had just had a go around before this and he was on his last chance. I know that he was not intending on using that cheat on my server.

Is there any other options left reguarding his appeal process? Is there any more he can do to fight this ban?

My clan is my family, they all mean the world to me. I do trust each and everyone of them. Sof2 is fading away and there are few good players left here. |NG|Devil was one of the few GREAT players. He doesn't need to cheat to win, he is good on his own. PB is always on in my server and I am sure if he wanted to cheat he would have already done so and would have been banned long ago. Is there anything else I can do to get this cleared? Is there anything I can send to you? I don't know how this works as I have never had a member on the Master list or anything.

I hope you can understand my need for trying to fight this. If he is still found guilty then okay. As a respected leader of my clan I have to do my part in this situation and share my feelings and try to help fight this.

Ofc should you fight for what you belive in

a simple check on his guid in our database comes up with these bans as well

any one with sga acces or above can easy check this info in our mpi4

SOF2 74c607d800fff916164c69a7b2cec3a0 (PBBans)

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=21629

SOF2 97ce61156b1ef324c43dafc2c910ea49

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=19305

SOF2 a454b79ce805eb714fa2308c14f569af

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=1886

SOF2 a82e31e78aebde2dd71cc693c7aa7562

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=802

SOF2 cc728f5eb37b118854f7419617f2be77 (LEAKED KEY)

http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/members...i?par=L000004FC

Guest Angelng

I really do appreciate the information you have given to me. It is very helpful.

I really need the upgrade. Right now all my PB streams from ~>NG<~HUB I was ment to get my own account going. Now would be a good time I think.

-=F4F=-mRx

thank you for your help over this matter

|NG|Devil seems to have a few AKAs :o which you have now highlighted to us even know they are old (2003)

i think that the clan leaders can now make their choice on where we go from here

from myself, Angel,kingkill and the |NG|CLAN thanks for your help

shane

Guest Angelng

I am sorry. I can go back and use the other account and not this one.

I do have FTP access to my server now as well.

What would be the easiest way to go about this upgrade now?

Also I would like to notify you (I have sent a pm in the past) that David UK is no longer part of Natural Gamers, therefore if he is on our team account please remove him. Thanks all.