grey PBScreenShots

ons

Hey there,

I've a problem, since i have a new graphic card ( GeForce 7600 GT PCI-E by Gigabyte ) i fail all pbscreenshots :/. I have tried everything, already sent a ticket to evenbalance, theyve sent me here to ask the community and clever guys out there. So, the problem is that i have all of my PBSS completely grey. I tried everything, expect reinstalling whole windows. i have newest drivers, 93.71, which ive found on official nvidia site. Normally a haxor would be happy, but im not one and i want every1 to know im clean, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Hey there,

I've a problem, since i have a new graphic card ( GeForce 7600 GT PCI-E by Gigabyte ) i fail all pbscreenshots :/. I have tried everything, already sent a ticket to evenbalance, theyve sent me here to ask the community and clever guys out there. So, the problem is that i have all of my PBSS completely grey. I tried everything, expect reinstalling whole windows. i have newest drivers, 93.71, which ive found on official nvidia site. Normally a haxor would be happy, but im not one and i want every1 to know im clean, any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Just to reassure you m8 .. a ban will never be placed on the MBI for all black/grey pbss unless supported by corroborative evidence such as a demo/md5 or cvar scan.

The official line from EvenBalance is this:

direct from EvenBalance:

Black screenshots will happen if the videocard drivers are old, when the game is not the active application, or on some Operating System/videocard/driver combinations. Also, screenshot detour hacks could cause these black screenshots.

In summary, black screenshots might not be caused by cheats or hacks but checking all the videocard drivers and/or possibly directx drivers is advisable.

I tried everything, expect reinstalling whole windows. i have newest drivers, 93.71

i reckon (taken from forceware driver ver.) you don't run Vista do you?

I run/ran these two versions 81.26 & 71.89 and never faced any problems; maybe worth a trial tho no guarantee it will work out with differnt hardware ;)

BTW good to hear the other side of the story "Black/Grey/Green/Pink Screenshots" once :P

i reckon (taken from forceware driver ver.) you don't run Vista do you?

I run/ran these two versions 81.26 & 71.89 and never faced any problems; maybe worth a trail tho no guarantee it will work out with differnt hardware ;)

BTW good to hear the other side of the story "Black/Grey/Green/Pink Screenshots" once :P

Nope, i use windows 2000, thx for all those fast replys guys :* Atm downloading older drivers, hope it will help. Will report later.

EDIT: Ive installed older driver version ( 91.47 ) and it works like a charm! I should have thought about it earlier :P Thx for your help :* <3