Help with streaming

scarecrow82

Hi my server is now streaming fine to pbbans. I got this to work by using the

rcon commands. The only thing now my server has now stopped streaming to punkbusted.

Is there a way to stop pbbans streaming with an arcon command and one to get it

started again? I dont have ftp access so i cant simply remove the files from the pb folder.

Thank you

Hi my server is now streaming fine to pbbans. I got this to work by using the

rcon commands. The only thing now my server has now stopped streaming to punkbusted.

Is there a way to stop pbbans streaming with an arcon command and one to get it

started again? I dont have ftp access so i cant simply remove the files from the pb folder.

Thank you

Hub streaming has no effect what so ever on your PsB streaming m8 .. they are 2 totally different methods of streaming

PunksBusted Streaming Check

Server address: 85.236.100.38:29360

Last streamed on Thu Apr 26 03:25:30 2007 (game: COD2)

Current time: Mon Apr 30 07:52:40 2007

Your PBBans Hub streaming was activated on the 30.4.2007

This means your PsB stream was stopped before you activated the Hub streaming.

The PsB none streaming may be caused by inactivity, if the server has been empty for a long period it may show as not streaming, firstly execute a server restart to see if this has an effect .. it may take 24hrs to see any result.

If that does not work just re-enter your PsB details via rcon and you should become a member of the dual streaming club like so many others :)

Here are the commands you need to enter if needed.

;CoD2 PB Repository Commands

pb_sv_logaddr rep.punksbusted.com // Repository IP Address

pb_sv_logport 24418 // Repository Port

pb_sv_loguser ClanID // Enter your PsB ClanID (e.g. 0123)

why stop the streaming ?

I have told you that Hub and Rep streaming are 2 totally different things and have no effect what so ever on each other .. ask around bro .. there are lots who stream to PBBANS and PsB with np at all.

Have a word with your friendly PsB peeps and see if they can sort you .. in the meantime I can disable your server for Hub streaming .. but all that will do is stop your sga access here.

Do you want me to disable the Hub streaming even though its nothing at all to do with your loss of PsB streaming ?

btw you have a team account now and can add/delete/ change IP of your server by yourself :P

Your choice.

http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36858

Dont know how many times I have to say this before it sinks in .. your PsB streaming stopped 4 days before you started streaming to PBBans .

Streaming via the PBBans Hub has no effect what so ever on your PsB streaming.

I have now deleted your server from the PBBans Hub and all will have to be done again from scratch or via your team account.

If I was allowed to post on the PsB forums I would be saying exactly the same thing on there.

As you can see the date of my first post http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?sho...amp;#entry75073 which was the 25th i got the streaming working fine to pbbans on the 26th through the rcon commands. It didnt start streaming on the 30th. ok i may have done something wrong down the line its just punkbusted did go down on the same day. It is most probably me that has done something wrong i was just asking advice on what steps to take but never mind. I will have a chat to my server provider and see if i get this sorted.

• 3 weeks later...

PsB is not bad, but not the way to go, imo.

I can still post on their forums, but I no longer use their configs, for a reason. If someone wants to talk to me about that, pm me.I refuse to do anything more or less here.

One thing I'm about is anti-cheat, won't work against it.